Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can someone make this?

Reaction score
For those of you that have the 3D printers.
I bought some of these battery end caps from Drone Mountain. They work great, but you can not see them while in the case.
Battery1.jpg
Battery2.jpg
So the thought occurred to me, we need something that clips onto the top of the battery latch that could be seen while in the case.
Battery3.jpg
I use some scotch tape and a sharpie in this example.
Any takers?

I'd give it a shot but I don't have red filament. I have the Green... orange, blue, clear, light blue, black, grey.

For those of you that have the 3D printers.
I bought some of these battery end caps from Drone Mountain. They work great, but you can not see them while in the case.
View attachment 3622
View attachment 3623
So the thought occurred to me, we need something that clips onto the top of the battery latch that could be seen while in the case.
View attachment 3624
I use some scotch tape and a sharpie in this example.
Any takers?
Easy enough to make. These just are to identify charged vs discharged?

Charlie,
That it kind of what I am after, but I think those would be too big to fit on the ends of the H battery.
will have to Email them and ask.
Thanks for the link.

Well that was quick.
Emailed Carolina Drones, and got a replay 20 minutes later, and on a Sunday. (maybe they should take over Yuneec customer service)
Anyway, Frank states that "Yes they fit while in the case"
Will order a set and post some pics when I get them.

I ordered a set of the battery indicators, they come in a 4 pack.
These things are just what I wanted. They are self adhesive, and have a little slider to expose either red or green. You can also park it in the middle to indicate STORAGE.
Thanks for the link Charlie.
IMG_20161019_113036.jpg

bob i have those on all 4 of my batteries and they work good lets me know which are charged and which are not
good product

there are voltage indicators that show voltage levels that can be set. I'll try and find the reference material. Then there is no question. set it for proper storage level and fly

What I do is put all the batteries in the case right side up, so you can read them. When they are discharged, I simply put them back upside down to denote that they've been discharged.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval