Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can You See ME? (Legal line of sight)

Reaction score
I just flew my 4K after the antenna Mod to the ST10+. In town I get about 3200' @ 100' el. I am 63, and that's about as far as I can see it in the sky. How about You?

Mike

I just flew my 4K after the antenna Mod to the ST10+. In town I get about 3200' @ 100' el. I am 63, and that's about as far as I can see it in the sky. How about You?

Mike
that's great that's a half of a mile out , that's a speck in the sky , i only fly about 400' out and 400 up in line of sight .

Mike

Which antenna mod did you get? If it was FPVLR, what is the best way to hold the remote to orient the antennas more directly to the Q500's receiver?

Even with the slightly larger Typhoon H, I can only get out to about 3500 feet before I can just barely see it. I did loose sight of it once that far out when I took my eyes off to look at my screen. I looked back up and POOF, could not find it. I knew about where I had left it. Used the arrow on my controller to do a 180 and brought her back. 1500 feet is about the safe limit for my old eyes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz