Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cancel my H order for the Xiaomi Mi?

I'm seriously thinking about it being a new drone owner I have serious concerns about crashing $1200 drone.

The Xiaomi seems to be a pretty good deal if it pans out. It doesn't have the obstacle avoidance but it's a third the price.

Am I crazy?

Xiaomi unveils the Mi Drone, costing $460 for 4K video or $380 for 1080p | The Verge
It's still in the crowd funding stage. Many of these just never make it to market. If I was making a promo video for a 4K camera, why would I post a video in 720p? That's the case with this video. That tells a story right there. Over a year ago somebody tried to get me to buy into the Lily drone project. Everyone who did is still waiting. I avoid all these market popups now. I'll wait and see if it ever makes it and see if it really works before I put money into it.

Oh, by the way, if you pre-ordered the H in the US and still didn't receive it, cancel your order. I paid for one on Mar 15th and was kept in waiting while I see everyone buying on line and getting one. Yesterday I canceled my order, then ordered from a different supplier with the H in stock. Got the FedEx tracking number yesterday and it will be here Friday. It doesn't pay to pre-order.

I'm seriously thinking about it being a new drone owner I have serious concerns about crashing $1200 drone.

The Xiaomi seems to be a pretty good deal if it pans out. It doesn't have the obstacle avoidance but it's a third the price.

Am I crazy?

Xiaomi unveils the Mi Drone, costing $460 for 4K video or $380 for 1080p | The Verge
Start off small and get the feel,all of us that have years into flying have had their share of crashes.you will have accidents,it's par for the course.I personally wouldn't start with the H,you need like I said time and also you may not be happy with a camera drone,maybe you'll go for Fpv?In fact I crashed a 400$ plus drone today,it happen$.

Oh, by the way, if you pre-ordered the H in the US and still didn't receive it, cancel your order. I paid for one on Mar 15th and was kept in waiting while I see everyone buying on line and getting one. Yesterday I canceled my order, then ordered from a different supplier with the H in stock. Got the FedEx tracking number yesterday and it will be here Friday. It doesn't pay to pre-order.
I did exactly the same,canceled 3-15 order and ordered eBay and even saved some coin,she's coming Thursday or Friday!Horizon Hobby dropped the ball big time on the H.

I did exactly the same,canceled 3-15 order and ordered eBay and even saved some coin,she's coming Thursday or Friday!Horizon Hobby dropped the ball big time on the H.

Carolina Dronz dropped the ball big time too. It's not that pre-orders aren't worth it, they're totally worth it if you go with the right dealer.

Reactions: JoKa
I have to got through Amazon for the H due to the 12 months payment and no interest.

Any recommendations for a small FPV drone that's more stable then the Proto X. I couldn't fly that thing.

Am I crazy?

Not crazy, just nervous, I was, I think we all were on our first drones over $1,000. I flew mine like a wuss for 3 months , afraid to let it go over 50' and 100' out. But then I grew hair on my balls at 59( no testosterones)LOL. And said, I can trust her now and I have learned to fly fairly well. And why have it to pussy around with. So I just let her rip!. My balls flew up to my throat, but I was thrilled and it was a huge rush!. Now I am in love, every time I see her!.
Come on ! you'll get used to her, and if you treat it right, inspect it, fly responsibly and carefully, it will last for years! If not within the 1st year and it was not your fault Yuneec will fix/replace free.
Have Fun You Typhoon H!!!

Reactions: NoCoOutdoorGuys
Not crazy, just nervous, I was, I think we all were on our first drones over $1,000. I flew mine like a wuss for 3 months , afraid to let it go over 50' and 100' out. But then I grew hair on my balls at 59( no testosterones)LOL. And said, I can trust her now and I have learned to fly fairly well. And why have it to pussy around with. So I just let her rip!. My balls flew up to my throat, but I was thrilled and it was a huge rush!. Now I am in love, every time I see her!.
Come on ! you'll get used to her, and if you treat it right, inspect it, fly responsibly and carefully, it will last for years! If not within the 1st year and it was not your fault Yuneec will fix/replace free.
Have Fun You Typhoon H!!!

It's never too late to grow hair on your balls. I'm still hoping mine will come in soon.

It's never too late to grow hair on your balls. I'm still hoping mine will come in soon.
By the look of your arms on your un boxing video, you look to be a young whipper snapper!. It will come with age! LOL or a shot of my special East Texas Bayou, white lightning! that will put hair on your balls instantly!;)

[QUOTE="DroneClone, post: 12891, member:
Come on ! you'll get used to her, and if you treat it right, inspect it, fly responsibly and carefully, it will last for years! If not within the 1st year and it was not your fault Yuneec will fix/replace free.![/QUOTE]

For my information: is the warranty six months or one year? Thanks

The autel Xstaris an entry level low end camera drone it is also a clone of the P3P. I just got one yesterday and it flies very nice but nothing like my T H.but it's up to you friend

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval