Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cannot control my camera

Reaction score
I just unpackaged my typhoon and the first time I turned it on everything connected, I was able to bind the camera and drone just fine but the camera gimbal just beeps and kinda shakes, 7 beeps 4 tones the 3 quick beeps. I get video feed and can take pictures and video but zero control over the camera. Anyone else have this problem??? Please help.

I've gone into the settings once everything is turned and then pressed calibration and went to gimbal calibration and it just sits there and beeps. Do you have to do the compass and GPS calibration first? The drone itself will fly just can't get the gimbal to cooperate.

Compass or GPS calibration has nothing to do with camera gimbal. Maybe there is a contact problem. Remove the camera and attach it again.

You can also try a reset of the Camera. There should be a tiny button above the SD card slot. I'm not sure if this helps for gimbal too.

br HE

Reactions: Steve Carr
No reset button, I've taken it off and on many times and still no control, I get video feed but no camera control...very frustrating

I have tried the camera switches in all positions and I'm having zero luck with gaining control of the camera.

I have tried the camera switches in all positions and I'm having zero luck with gaining control of the camera.
With both camera switches in the up position the camera should look forward and should tilt with the slider on the left side of the ST16. If it does not, then remove the camera again and look carefully at the contracts on the slide plate of the H. The pins should all be extended. Sometimes they get depressed and will spring back out if you play with them a bit.
If needed you can reset the camera by pressing both buttons on the camera at the same time as in the picture below. If that fails to correct the problem then the camera may have been damaged in shipping. It's best to make an exchange with the place where you purchased it. It will take much longer if you have to go through Yuneec.

Camera reset buttons.jpg

Reactions: h-elsner
I was able to take it back to where I purchased it from they're shipping me a new one, thanks for everyone's help.

Check your firmware and software updates. I was having camera issues also. After the updates all is well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots