Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't Calibrate!

Reaction score
No matter what the charge of my android phone or drone battery (100%) it continuously says, "Power is lower than 20%,can not calibration. What can I do? My drone is the Breeze 4k.

Last edited:
Jay,
Is it possible that it is talking about the battery in your Breeze being at 20%, and NOT your cell phone? Possible rebind it and try again.
If that does not help, give Yuneec a phone call, they are pretty good at walking you through things on the phone.

I'm having the same issue though mine is IOS. It keeps saying "insufficient Power To Calibrate Compass" even though it's fully charged, I just got this product yesterday. I'm on hold for an hour trying to contact the company and my current wait time is "2 Hours" LOL

Same problem, my 10 year old waited months to get this drone for his birthday and after a hours it won’t even spin a propeller...
EVERYTHING is charged it still says insufficient power to calibrate.

What brand and model of phone/pad/tablet are you using to connect to the Breeze?

You can try doing a reset.

On the side of the Breeze you will find a small hole beneath the cover for the USB connector. With the Breeze off use a toothpick or paperclip to hold the switch in that is inside the hole while you turn the Breeze on. Continue to hold the switch for a count of 10, then release it. Power cycle the Breeze and connect with Breeze Cam and try to conduct the compass calibration.

I'm having the same issue though mine is IOS. It keeps saying "insufficient Power To Calibrate Compass" even though it's fully charged, I just got this product yesterday. I'm on hold for an hour trying to contact the company and my current wait time is "2 Hours" LOL
I was having the same issue with my new drone. I spend few hours researching and I found out that you have to put phone in Airplane mode, then turn on WiFi. Once I did that, error message went away and I was able to calibrate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt