Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Carrying case?

I went with a Condition 1 case (similar to a Pelican, but cheaper). They have the pluck and pull foam inserts and are water proof and nearly bullet proof. Worked pretty well.

Attachments

• IMG_20170101_122406140.jpg
    IMG_20170101_122406140.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 59
Reactions: Lxbrix
I went with a Condition 1 case (similar to a Pelican, but cheaper). They have the pluck and pull foam inserts and are water proof and nearly bullet proof. Worked pretty well.
Can I find this in amazon?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

The case came with it I think is fine

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk
I know it's just that I have 3 batteries plus the controller/ holder, charger, guards. I didn't want to be walking around with lots of stuff in my hand.

Reactions: jcarloacsay
I know it's just that I have 3 batteries plus the controller/ holder, charger, guards. I didn't want to be walking around with lots of stuff in my hand.

I saw youtube and I think a post in this forums modding the case that came with to hold 4 batteries w/out prop guards. Then just throw the rest in a bag

I saw youtube and I think a post in this forums modding the case that came with to hold 4 batteries w/out prop guards. Then just throw the rest in a bag

Ooops nevermind. I did nit see you had a controller

Now that you have used it for some time how is the case working? This is exactly what I am looking for. Trying to figure out what size I need but what you posted looks perfect

Alright cool for the price looks like a good deal my local store has them so gonna go this weekend and check I️t out still love that hard case though

I always used the plastic case that came with the package, saved the foam packing that secured the battery, strapped a belt around the case to carry around.

Attachments

• BreezeCase.jpg
    BreezeCase.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 25
  • BreezeCase2.jpg
    BreezeCase2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 28
Really like that Condition 1 case but don’t want to spend that much. Hit Best Buy this afternoon and got the last case and last clearance priced battery. Think the case will work just fine

62cd13dd618f341082cb6315bbf44f66.jpg

2f5c67c7a89d2f7be7ec89d874af61bf.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss