Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cases for the H

Reaction score
Has anyone else improvised with their case situation? My Typhoon came in the box, so I really wanted to get my investment into something a bit more robust.

I revived an old Pelican 1650, cut the foam accordingly (removed some from the top too, due to clearance issues), and saved the hard foam from the stock box.

Also am storing some of the charging peripherals and memory cards in a smaller clear case Pelican. Everything ended up pretty snug, so I lucked out! I'm interested to see some other ideas that you guys have had out there!

20180807_205414.jpg
20180807_205351.jpg
20180807_205405.jpg

What is the size of your case as am looking for 1 I can drop my whole polistyring in it just like you have

I looked and thouse cases are expensive but looks like more room to hold other things

wish mine came with a case , thinking about the pelican case as it has more room . also looking for a good battery case to hold four batteries

wish mine came with a case , thinking about the pelican case as it has more room . also looking for a good battery case to hold four batteries

The Pelicans are a great option- waterproof, great pressure control, and shockproof to the max...not to mention the fact that they're just quality in general.

What I love most about my setup is that I was able to utilize the stock hard foam from my H box and simply drop it into the Pelican foam after some other cuts. Getting one big enough for the drone is alright, but having room for expansion is definitely nice.

Reactions: PatR
I bought some after market foam for my Pelican case that was designed for the 480. I had a photo of it here in my "media" but I can't find my media since the update to the site.

The Pelicans are a great option- waterproof, great pressure control, and shockproof to the max...not to mention the fact that they're just quality in general.

What I love most about my setup is that I was able to utilize the stock hard foam from my H box and simply drop it into the Pelican foam after some other cuts. Getting one big enough for the drone is alright, but having room for expansion is definitely nice.

That’s what I am looking for room to bring my aftermarket charger , Dvm etc

You're welcome. I really like the blue on the foam as it makes it easier to see all the dark Yuneec parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval