Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

AAHHH! Thanks, mwfoshee...I thought I recalled there was a file previously that had to first be downloaded to the ST16...but this makes sense now! Much better! Eric, you ROCK!

Eric my apologies if this question has been asked or beaten to death. My DNG images appear as PNG's I assume these are proxies. It appears the Geo info is still residing in the DNG's is that correct? Locations show up properly on very nice maps in your APP in fact last night when I was shooting a surveyor near a large highway bypass being constructed the map even indicated the bypass was being built with blue dashed lines. What I'm curious about is if the DNGs do not appear because of Yuneec or your APP? Is there any benefit for me to be shooting JPEGS with your APP? For creating 3.D Topographic maps I use PhotoScan Pro which seems to require JPEGS...but I prefer shooting DNG Raw because of the greater dynamic range for final output. I sent you some loot the other day because this APP is going to be very handy when working in Iceland when I shoot the effects of climate change and can come back and fly the same routes and have GPS settings to find the areas in the glaciers...kudos to you lad!!!!
Sorry but my english is very poor, and it's very difficult for me to understand your question.

Eric, I don't know if this question has been asked before.

Is it possible to do all of this using the browser on the 'pad' of the ST16 to access the CCC editor ?

Thanks.
(Sorry if this has been asked before.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have now made ��a CCC route. Copied on the SD Card. In the Folder should be installed in ST16 ? Please.

Reactions: Eric
Give a name to your mission file (for example : flyovertheforest)
Then plug your ST16 controler (to your computer with an usb cable
Then use your file browser to copy the downloaded file on your ST16 controler in the folder : Internal storage\flightmode\mission_data.

Reactions: bowhunt
I opened up one of my previous CCC flights in the CCC editor and added and changed a few points.
Point 'N' is at the bottom of the below photo and point 'O' is at the same place but 30m higher. (These 2 points were in my loaded CCC from the ST16 that I had already flown.)

However, when I try to save the edited CCC file, a box pops up with red lettering that states "attention please". This is because the horizontal distance is less than 30m ?
If that's the problem, is there any way to be able to save the edited CCC file because I want the typhoon H to only gain altitude at the point 'O' position, but not any change in the horizontal position.
IMG_2388.JPG

Below is a video of the CCC path before I edited it with the CCC editor.
(You can see near the lighthouse where the typhoon H only gains altitude.)

Reactions: yuneec53
I opened up one of my previous CCC flights in the CCC editor and added and changed a few points.
Point 'N' is at the bottom of the below photo and point 'O' is at the same place but 30m higher. (These 2 points were in my loaded CCC from the ST16 that I had already flown.)

However, when I try to save the edited CCC file, a box pops up with red lettering that states "attention please". This is because the horizontal distance is less than 30m ?
If that's the problem, is there any way to be able to save the edited CCC file because I want the typhoon H to only gain altitude at the point 'O' position, but not any change in the horizontal position.
View attachment 2580

Below is a video of the CCC path before I edited it with the CCC editor.
(You can see near the lighthouse where the typhoon H only gains altitude.)

You found a bug ! OK I don't check the right distance. Will be fixed tomorrow night

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catfish