Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

I can't get CCC to work for me. This weekend I learned how to use the CCC Editor (I thought). I made several routes for places I fly using the editor by Eric and placed them in the folder I created on my ST16, they show up in my folders on the ST-16 Flightmode>mission_data but when I choose them in the dialog box the "Start Button" remains grayed out...discovering this when I was out testing I decided to try making them in the field, very simple three Waypoint files...it shows the waypoints and I do get the "Start" button but when I it hit the start button it just flies to the first Waypoint and hovers. Is there something I need to do once it goes to the first Wayoint to get it going towards the other Waypoints? To get the files I created in CCCEditor to the ST16I cut and pasted from emails to the ST16 placing them in the folders Flightmode>mission_data they show up in the ST16 when I go to CCC dialog. Was this an incorrect way of placing them on the ST16? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me discover what I've done wrong.

- 1. were you able to create a CCC by using the "normal way"
- 2. were you able to save this CCC and play it again ?
- 3. if 1 and 2, were you able to view the file created with the editor in the list of CCC on your St16 ?

After starting the CCC by sliding the on-screen symbol to the right, the Typhoon will move to Waypoint 1 and hover. To start the route, push the left stick forward. It should start flying the CCC at up to 18kmh. To have it slow down, move the left stick quickly back the return to centre without pausing. To speed up push the stick forward again.
I always download routes from Eric's app to my PC, then transfer them to the ST16 via the usb cable. This works fine and I haven't tried copy and paste from email, though I believe the data mustn't be formatted in any way.

Reactions: abinder
I can't get CCC to work for me. This weekend I learned how to use the CCC Editor (I thought). I made several routes for places I fly using the editor by Eric and placed them in the folder I created on my ST16, they show up in my folders on the ST-16 Flightmode>mission_data but when I choose them in the dialog box the "Start Button" remains grayed out...discovering this when I was out testing I decided to try making them in the field, very simple three Waypoint files...it shows the waypoints and I do get the "Start" button but when I it hit the start button it just flies to the first Waypoint and hovers. Is there something I need to do once it goes to the first Wayoint to get it going towards the other Waypoints? To get the files I created in CCCEditor to the ST16I cut and pasted from emails to the ST16 placing them in the folders Flightmode>mission_data they show up in the ST16 when I go to CCC dialog. Was this an incorrect way of placing them on the ST16? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me discover what I've done wrong.
Move the left stick (throttle) up - see this post Cable Cam
Chris does a good job of explaining how to control the speed of CCC

Move the left stick (throttle) up - see this post Cable Cam
Chris does a good job of explaining how to control the speed of CCC
Thanks very much, in the shade of my home I saw the three small instruction graphics which I could not read in the field, I greatly appreciate your response, I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks very much, in the shade of my home I saw the three small instruction graphics which I could not read in the field, I greatly appreciate your response, I will try again tomorrow.
Controlling the speed of CCC is very difficult. Sometimes it doesn't start on the first push of the stick, and it doesn't seem to start at the same speed every time. Also, be wary of the altitude settings, the TH barometer/altitude varies quite a bit. Not only from day to day, but from flight to flight as well. I've learned to be ready to pause/exit CCC mode at any time during the flight if you're flying close to objects.

Yes to all three, I was not moving stick forward to launch from 1st Waypoint, I couldn't read the graphics instructions on the screen in the field
but now I see my problem. I will try again tomorrow...thanks very much...I hope you got my two donations I sent the second one yesterday...I have
about 2.5 months to get this down before I go back to Iceland for two months where this will be very handy for documenting climate change so thanks to all of you for your advice and assistance.
SM H in Iceland.jpg

OK, two issues:
FIRST: I've successfully installed and laid out my first CCC mission on 1.7. I tried it out for the first time this morning and need some clarification. The mission loaded and executed just fine, but I can find no way to tilt the camera during the mission once begun.

1. I'm flying in Angle Mode / Tilt Mode A / Pan Mode F
2. Mission began as expected once left stick pushed forward
3. Switched Tilt Mode toggle to Center and Global position, but had no gimbal control at any time

Is this normal, or must the gimbal position be set within the editor during the mission layout?

Secondly: while trying to create a POI Circle mission in the editor, I laid out my 8 points, clicked my center point, clicked my A icon, then clicked Start POI Circle. However, none of the Yaw heading arrow icons would change to face the center point as Eric's screenshots seem to indicate. Can someone clarify what I'm doing wrong?

OK, two issues:
FIRST: I've successfully installed and laid out my first CCC mission on 1.7. I tried it out for the first time this morning and need some clarification. The mission loaded and executed just fine, but I can find no way to tilt the camera during the mission once begun.

3. Switched Tilt Mode toggle to Center and Global position, but had no gimbal control at any time

Is this normal, or must the gimbal position be set within the editor during the mission layout?

Secondly: while trying to create a POI Circle mission in the editor, I laid out my 8 points, clicked my center point, clicked my A icon, then clicked Start POI Circle. However, none of the Yaw heading arrow icons would change to face the center point as Eric's screenshots seem to indicate. Can someone clarify what I'm doing wrong?

The H will automatically use the camera yaw (yam) and pitch programmed using Eric's app when the ST16s Pan switch is in the centre or up position.You can choose these values after opening 'Waypoints' in the app otherwise its done for you automatically.
If you want to control the camera angle manually, then the Pan switch should be down. You can then control the camera pitch and yaw with the right stick.
Not sure what's going on with your second issue.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, Graham...understand now. I'll keep monkeying with the second issue...which still is bugging me.

OK, two issues:

Here's a link to his youtube video explaining how to use the CCC editor:

Not got a H to test it out Yet , but one thing which would be useful to add is a zero on my location button.
If I in a park I have to spend time working out where I am.
Country , City , Town , street , then look for where I am.

It would be nice to have a one button click , then zoom.

Version 1.7C now available !
- added : get your location and zoom on it. Many clicks won ! (doesn't work with google chrome)

DON'T FORGET TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER UNTIL YOU SEE version 1.7C on the left panel at the bottom

Reactions: cyberhiker
Version 1.7C now available !
- added : get your location and zoom on it. Many clicks won ! (doesn't work with google chrome)

DON'T FORGET TO REFRESH YOUR BROWSER UNTIL YOU SEE version 1.7C on the left panel at the bottom

I use Chrome, and I have no problems

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig