Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CES 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nowhere near an Inspire 2 in price when you take camera into account. It looks on the surface like an H pro. This is kind of disappointing that they haven't added things like GPS/Compass redundancy to reduce risk of flyaways, but also great that as existing Typhoon H owners we know they're 100% focused on our machines and still (hopefully the CGO-CI fits ours too and works fine) developing add-ons and rock-solid software designed for commercial use. If it was DJI, we'd have to throw our whole machine on the scrap heap for new camera and features.
Something that has also been overlooked is the extension of warranty to 1 year now (no big deal for us in Europe), as well as a Typhoon hotline! It shows they're going in the right direction, and want to build confidence in the Typhoon series. All good for us as existing owners.

Reactions: ChadCloses
Pretty much all shops offer one year as standard, I've never heard of anything under that. I think there's even an EU directive that states 2 years, but not sure how enforceable it is as a consumer.

Reactions: Breizhdrone
2 years in EU. First year through factory (Yuneec), second year through the seller.

I'm at CES. I'll go through the questions posted above this evening and relay them. Saturday will be my "spend lots of time in drone land" day - we're just passing through right now. Ask away before then and I'll collect everything before coming back.

The orange "commercial Typhoon" looks cool. Photos later.

So what was that Valet quad? looked pretty cool, seemed to fly under the radar

Reactions: Ennoia
Not completely sure. There was a Yuneec guy standing nearby when I filmed it and I was about to ask him to describe but he wandered off. It looks interesting and I plan to dive further into it when I go back.

Not completely sure. There was a Yuneec guy standing nearby when I filmed it and I was about to ask him to describe but he wandered off. It looks interesting and I plan to dive further into it when I go back.
I was gonna say. That might be a cooler new thing than the H520

Well here I go again!!
Was looking at the inspire 2 and now I have to check out that orange one. It never stops:):):eek:
Dare I say, when are the pre-orders??

Reactions: John S
The new cameras look exactly like the CGO3. I hope they attach the same way so we can add them to the current H.

Looks too much like CGO3. Look what cameras other drone makers are putting to their birds (not only DJI). CGO3 is crap, Yuneec needs to step up their game.

I have TH and been hoping for camera upgrade, but it looks like I need to switch to another brand entirely.

So what was that Valet quad? looked pretty cool, seemed to fly under the radar
I don't think this is drone. But why there is no info on this ?
And I don't see they are showing el. skateboards. Was wondering when will they finally introduce EGO X .

Reactions: Ennoia
yuneec uk verifies larger air frame real biggie here • SDK: Yuneec will launch a software developer kit (SDK) platform in Q2 of 2017. The SDK platform allows third-parties to develop value-added applications and services on the H520 platform for a variety of industries and commercial markets. also
• Larger motors and Props: Increased durability and performance in flight, with a greater top speed and higher wind tolerance.

• Increased flight time and Higher voltage on the batteries: H520 utilizes a 4s 6850mAh pack. Flight time up to 31 minutes.

• Increased payload: Carries larger and a wider range of cameras.

• Engineered for the industrial & commercial environment: High visibility orange means the H520 is easier to spot and deters wildlife from getting too close

The new cameras look exactly like the CGO3. I hope they attach the same way so we can add them to the current H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well we know the cgo3 et will. I would imagine the cgo ci will to. They say the h520 is just like the H just a higher capacity battery and larger motors and props.

Bill W.

Looks too much like CGO3. Look what cameras other drone makers are putting to their birds (not only DJI). CGO3 is crap, Yuneec needs to step up their game.

I have TH and been hoping for camera upgrade, but it looks like I need to switch to another brand entirely.
Well lets see what the cgo ci does. I just hope they wont make it cost prohibited.

Bill W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval