Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO2 app for tablet?

7cyclops

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi. Hope someone can help. I cannot seem to find download for cgo2 camera for use on tablet with the handheld device. I tried a generic and it wanted to fill me up with games. Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction Keith

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi. Hope someone can help. I cannot seem to find download for cgo2 camera for use on tablet with the handheld device. I tried a generic and it wanted to fill me up with games. Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction Keith
You might give this a try. I don't know if it will work or not. I saved if from my CGO2 days. Download it from this link:

7cyclops

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi Steve. Thank you for the reply. I tried the site apkpure.com.apk, and somehow it would not load. I use my wife's tablet for this,and it's so full of pictures,unbelievable. Anyways it wanted access to pictures and her sd card,then it just kept showing me games. Then I started looking through the tablet and lo&behold there was my original cgo2 app somehow put on hold?? Time to get the cgo2 out and capture some of the wind and waves here on lake mi. Too windy to fly,,safely. Thanksmuch Keith

Reactions: Steve Carr

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaelh