Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO2 app for tablet?

7cyclops

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi. Hope someone can help. I cannot seem to find download for cgo2 camera for use on tablet with the handheld device. I tried a generic and it wanted to fill me up with games. Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction Keith

Hi. Hope someone can help. I cannot seem to find download for cgo2 camera for use on tablet with the handheld device. I tried a generic and it wanted to fill me up with games. Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction Keith
You might give this a try. I don't know if it will work or not. I saved if from my CGO2 days. Download it from this link:

Hi Steve. Thank you for the reply. I tried the site apkpure.com.apk, and somehow it would not load. I use my wife's tablet for this,and it's so full of pictures,unbelievable. Anyways it wanted access to pictures and her sd card,then it just kept showing me games. Then I started looking through the tablet and lo&behold there was my original cgo2 app somehow put on hold?? Time to get the cgo2 out and capture some of the wind and waves here on lake mi. Too windy to fly,,safely. Thanksmuch Keith

Reactions: Steve Carr
I have made a simple command center for the CGO2 to start video, take pictures and so on.
It should work on any system that is able to connect to the camera wifi.
It also describes how to get a video feed (viewfinder) with VLC or similar.
Download the file to your device, name it cgo2_cam_command.html
It is a simple html file.
Open it with your default browser and have fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone