Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3 B Camera?

Reaction score
Good Morning Fellow Pilots! A quick question. What is a CGO3 B Camera? I was just shopping Amazon. I'm considering possibly buying another Q500. I saw one that list that camera as included with the Drone. BTW, anyone know of some great deals on a new Q500 4k?

Can you post a link to that camera? I went to Amazon and could not find it.
I have never heard of a CGo3 B variation.
There are black Q500 4K CGo3 (with hotshoe), White Chroma CGo3 (no hotshoe), and the CGo3+ (which will not work on Q500). If there is another variation, I would be interested, but like I said, I have never heard of it.

Note the real ID of a CGo3 is "CGo3-GB". Most sellers and general folks just refer to it as "CGo3", but there are lots of variations used in marketing. CGo3, CG03, C-Go3, etc. some with the GB added, most not. All the same camera. (Yuneec doesn't even maintain consistency in their references) .
Note some cameras have microphones, some don't, but I don't think you can tell by the model numbers. I think the cameras that came in a kit that included a Steadygrip had the microphones. At least some of the others don't.

Last edited:
Can you post a link to that camera? I went to Amazon and could not find it.
I have never heard of a CGo3 B variation.
There are black Q500 4K CGo3 (with hotshoe), White Chroma CGo3 (no hotshoe), and the CGo3+ (which will not work on Q500). If there is another variation, I would be interested, but like I said, I have never heard of it.

Note the real ID of a CGo3 is "CGo3-GB". Most sellers and general folks just refer to it as "CGo3", but there are lots of variations used in marketing. CGo3, CG03, C-Go3, etc. some with the GB added, most not. All the same camera. (Yuneec doesn't even maintain consistency in their references) .
Note some cameras have microphones, some don't, but I don't think you can tell by the model numbers. I think the cameras that came in a kit that included a Steadygrip had the microphones. At least some of the others don't.

Hello Tom! I only saw that designation once. Not sure where I saw it. I have shopped several sources and I not sure it was Amazon or Ebay, etc. Hey, while I got you, I have noticed that my Video display seems to freeze momentarily, then catch up, then freeze again when I reach a distance of about 400 ft. Have you experienced this? Is the distance for smooth continuous feed to the ST-10 Plus limited to that distance?

, I have noticed that my Video display seems to freeze momentarily, then catch up, then freeze again when I reach a distance of about 400 ft. Have you experienced this? Is the distance for smooth continuous feed to the ST-10 Plus limited to that distance?
That's actually pretty good for standard video setup on CG03. Not many people get much more, and it is VERY location dependent. Low humidity, No Trees/buildings and no other WiFi around are some of the things that help a lot. And you get the best range with the camera towards you.

Hmmmm. I'm thinking about getting my FAA Part 107 so I can start doing some commercial aerials. I may need more range. Are there after market signal boosters for our set up?

I'm not the best guy to ask. I do short range flying, and in an environment that requires me to use Sunhans boosters just to get a couple hundred feet.
Try searching for something like "CGo3 video range", and branch out from there. I know there are some folks that have done some work to get the best range available.

Are there after market signal boosters for our set up?
Look here:
And here:
And here:

Good luck and happy flying,
Jafo

Reactions: SkySpy
Look here:
And here:
And here:

Good luck and happy flying,
Jafo
Okay, will do! Tank You!