Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3 No Wifi

Has anyone fixed this issue yet? I am also getting a solid white light on the front of my cgo3 Pro and it is only 2 weeks old. It has had connection issues every since I got it out of the box but for the last 3 days now the light stays solid white. I do not know how to trick it into thinking it has different firmware or some of these other tricks you guys have talked about but I really wish I could fix it before I have to send it in. It's obviously going to be warranty work since I just bought it but I hate losing the downtime. People have instructed me on how to reset and Flash but they just tell me simply to reset and Flash it. I am not text Savvy enough to understand what these terms mean. I need detailed instructions or a link on how to reset the Wi-Fi and Flash the firmware. Any possible tricks for resetting or rebooting the camera that may work before I send this thing back. All my other yuneec product seem to work perfect and this is the first problem I've ever had

If the solution is to send it back for them to fix it, it's probably a known hardware issue. I bought my Q500 refurbished, and I'm wondering if this is what it was refurbied for.

Anyway, the reason they can't quote a price for the fix until they see it is because if they say $50 over the phone and it turns out to be $100, then you'll say "but you said $50! WAAAAHHH!" and so they avoid the drama entirely by saying "I gotta see what's wrong with it first".

just wanted to update anyone who was watching this thread but after emailing them my flight telemetry to prove it wasn't crash related they seemed to think it was a bad Wi-Fi board in the camera and fixed it under warranty without even asking for my receipt to prove date of purchase but maybe they can see from my Telemetry that I had not had it long. They provided me with a prepaid shipping label and have me ship it to United Radio in New York. They replaced the lens, which I have no idea why it unless they were just trying to stick it to yuneec because the lens could not have anything to do with the issue, and Replace the Wi-Fi board or sensor as they called it which I think was the only real issue. It was obviously defective Hardware from the factory. they did a great job and testing it and it works flawlessly now and links up about 15 seconds every single time I use. The repair is obviously done correctly but it did take United Radio 3 and 1/2 weeks just to repair the Drone after they had it not including shipping there and back so I was without my brand new drone for about 5 weeks all together. According to their invoice the labor spent was about an hour and a half and I don't know if that includes testing post repair and it did not state the cost of the parts since it was covered under warranty but I would imagine if you had to pay for this repair with parts you're probably looking at over $200 or close to it since yuneec and United Radio charge $40 per half hour. You can buy the cgo3 pro online now from some stores, even Walmart for less than $300. My advice if you have this issue and cannot fix it, you may be better off spending the $300 for the new camera than spending $200+ and being without your drone for 5 or 6 weeks. Both companies customer service departments were great throughout the whole process.

Also FYI, pass the word around to any of your fellow enthusiasts to beware of 4K for less.com. that's where I purchased my drone for a suspiciously low price and they were very rude and dismissive as soon as I told them I have a problem. After about a week of no responses they finally sent me a one-sentence email that said contact the manufacturer. they have a lot of reviews of people that say they have never received their product even though they were charged. I tried to email them and let them know that I had the issue repaired and now their emails are coming back undeliverable and no one is answering their phones but yet their website is still taking orders for ridiculously low prices as of yesterday

Also FYI, pass the word around to any of your fellow enthusiasts to beware of 4K for less.com. that's where I purchased my drone for a suspiciously low price and they were very rude and dismissive as soon as I told them I have a problem. After about a week of no responses they finally sent me a one-sentence email that said contact the manufacturer. they have a lot of reviews of people that say they have never received their product even though they were charged. I tried to email them and let them know that I had the issue repaired and now their emails are coming back undeliverable and no one is answering their phones but yet their website is still taking orders for ridiculously low prices as of yesterday

So what does that have to do with my post. Newegg is a stand up company. Reviews on the company suppling the camera are good so i don't see why you included my post in yours?

So what does that have to do with my post. Newegg is a stand up company. Reviews on the company suppling the camera are good so i don't see why you included my post in yours?
I apologize sir. I forgot that by default it includes the previous reply in your posts. I just forgot to go up and erase it. I was in no way trying to throw any shade on the company you were talking about. Sorry for the confusion

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss