Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGOET update v0.2.14

Reaction score
Does anyone know what upgrades Yuneec did for this camera (2019 update) the thermal looks much clearer it’s actually somewhat useful. I was shocked after the update...

The last version of the manual was released on December 5 and it seems that no news of this update has been given, for the time being.

I don't have it I can't help you, but if I would suggest you to change the title of the thread and put something clearer, for example "CGOET update v0.2.14", in this way all the mates who have it can contribute with their experiences and learn from each other ;)

Moderator note: I changed the title and added tags for this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Thank you for changing the title and adding tags...I am very curious to see what the others say

When I get around to this update I'll try and take some BEFORE and AFTER pics of the same scenario for review. Actually it should read, "When I get up the nerve to update" LOL

Everything that goes out, I can add in the other thread, or make a reference to this thread in case it animates and interesting things come out. In the end everything goes into the same update

Reactions: BigAl07
When I get around to this update I'll try and take some BEFORE and AFTER pics of the same scenario for review. Actually it should read, "When I get up the nerve to update" LOL
It was't that bad I was able to do the updates for everything in under 2 hrs

Reactions: BigAl07
It was t that bad I was able to do the updates for everything in under 2 hrs

I've got 1 controller, 1 aircraft, 1 CGOET, and 3 batteries.

Do the batteries get FW updates?

It’s clearer more defined looks like it adjusts to differences faster. ( maybe I had my settings messed up and the update returned them to default) but I do notice a significant Change in the camera

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop