Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Changes in temperture and humidity

Reaction score
Took my H out of my air conditioned house (73 deg with 60% hum) to outside to fly it, temp was 90 with humidity at 100%. I got nervous thinking about condensation etc. I went through 2 batteries and videos and still pics came out nice. But I still wonder about the rapid changes in temp & Hum. Any thoughts on this?

I would treat it like an expensive camera, and leave it in the case until it adjusts for a few minutes let the case absorb the air -- Thats what I did when I was photographing for a living and never had any issues living in Texas and Louisiana etc.. Places where you can buy humidity in a jar LOL

I would treat it like an expensive camera, and leave it in the case until it adjusts for a few minutes let the case absorb the air -- Thats what I did when I was photographing for a living and never had any issues living in Texas and Louisiana etc.. Places where you can buy humidity in a jar LOL
That makes good sense Brian, just trying to figure out how to do this, as I don't use the styrofoam box, I keep the drone ready to go all the time. Maybe make something just to encase the camera part?

That makes good sense Brian, just trying to figure out how to do this, as I don't use the styrofoam box, I keep the drone ready to go all the time. Maybe make something just to encase the camera part?

Big plastic garbage bag will work just as well , you just need some kind of insulator to allow it to warm up slowly, same as going back inside by the way! Thats even worse HOT to COLD.. I always had my lenses wrapped in plastic like freezer style bags in my camera bag, it did to things stopped condensation and of kept them very clean :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval