Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Charger for four H batteries

I'm using this one. From storage voltage to full charge in 40 minutes. Two of these are slightly less expensive than the Venom. I like the continuous readout of each cell voltage.

Amazon.com: EV-PEAK 70Wx2 6A/CH Intelligent Battery Charger for Yuneec Typhoon H Drones Battery and Remote Controller with 5V 2A USB: Camera & Photo
Hi Steve thanx for the tips, very strange: "This item does not ship to Sweden" Not even if I pay shippment. Free shipping is only avail in US! America first! :)
Is there any universeal charger if I would buy a H520 too?

Last edited:
Hi, What I need for my H is. A charger that can charge 4 batteries within max 3-4 hrs and if not used, (cancelled assignment) discharge them to storage voltage. I can buy them from Ebay/Amazon or when I go go bhphotovideo.com in NY in July. Can you recommend: Venom Group 4-Port LiPo Battery Balance Charger with Dual 698 ??

Best from Sweden
Here is what I use, a really fine Charger well worth the $$. You can get one here, I'm sure he will ship overseas.
Looks like he's out of stock for now but you could probably email him and see when he expects them to come off backorder..
Venom Pro Yuneec Typhoon H 4 Port LiPo Battery Balance Charger

Reactions: Robert Brooks
Worst case, visit www.Towerhobbies.com, see what they carry that will suit your needs, and order from them. They ship anywhere in the world.

Another option is find some place that ships to your country that carries the linked charger. be advised it also requires the purchase and use of a power supply, although I don't know how that would work in your country where 220 DC is the norm. H4 DC/DC Four-Port Multi-Charger | HITEC RCD USA.

Last edited:
Worst case, visit www.Towerhobbies.com, see what they carry that will suit your needs, and order from them. They ship anywhere in the world.

Another option is find some place that ships to your country that carries the linked charger. be advised it also requires the purchase and use of a power supply, although I don't know how that would work in your country where 220 DC is the norm. H4 DC/DC Four-Port Multi-Charger | HITEC RCD USA.
Thanx Sweden is not so old fashion that we use DC, we use ofcourse AC. :)

Is there any universeal charger if I would buy a H520 too?

If you are looking to keep your options open to charging other batts besides the chargers you're looking at for the specific batt of Yuneec, I bought this one SkyRC Q200 from Banggood as they had by far the best price. They still have that coupon there (click it) for 20% off, making it $160, but you will need 4 Yuneec adapters to charge all 4 at once. I bought them from this Ebay guy, but he only has 2 left and you can find them with China sellers, but the wait for them will be longer.

Of course, this is all from my USA seat, I have no idea if this all ships to Sweden or works with your power. My thoughts were not spending a bunch of coin on a specific batt charger system as it may run out of use and/or a very poor resale value as its use dwindles with the evolution of the hobby.

YMMV

EDIT: The other thing I love about this charger is resistance measurements, along with individual cell. Also App, PC tools and 4 balance boards.

Last edited:
Reactions: zandoli
If you are looking to keep your options open to charging other batts besides the chargers you're looking at for the specific batt of Yuneec, I bought this one SkyRC Q200 from Banggood as they had by far the best price. They still have that coupon there (click it) for 20% off, making it $160, but you will need 4 Yuneec adapters to charge all 4 at once. I bought them from this Ebay guy, but he only has 2 left and you can find them with China sellers, but the wait for them will be longer.

Of course, this is all from my USA seat, I have no idea if this all ships to Sweden or works with your power. My thoughts were not spending a bunch of coin on a specific batt charger system as it may run out of use and/or a very poor resale value as its use dwindles with the evolution of the hobby.

YMMV

EDIT: The other thing I love about this charger is resistance measurements, along with individual cell. Also App, PC tools and 4 balance boards.
Thanx all of youi for advices. As the one I wanted doesn'r ship to Sweden I bought this one with only two slots. Seems like a good one. DY3 - Product - EV-PEAK

Hi, What I need for my H is. A charger that can charge 4 batteries within max 3-4 hrs and if not used, (cancelled assignment) discharge them to storage voltage. I can buy them from Ebay/Amazon or when I go go bhphotovideo.com in NY in July. Can you recommend: Venom Group 4-Port LiPo Battery Balance Charger with Dual 698 ??

Best from Sweden

I have the Venom charger and love it...no more than two hours to charge. Storage mode works great, have yet to cycle though. Love that I can charge my controller at the same time.

I have actually meant to report here that I got the Venom charger about 2 weeks ago. Working excellent, and have used the cycle option (takes about 10+ hours due to a very slow sync/discharge of the battery).

Venom 400W 4 Port Charger for the Yuneec Typhoon H Battery

They have a finance option for like $25 per month which sold me. Also picked up the Venom battery. I have been using a single charger with 4 batteries that ends up taking 5+ hours to finish all the batteries after a flight. Now, all are charged inside of 90 minutes.

I went to Gearbest and picked up the Q200 for 149.00 bucks using the coupon code: SKYRCDE
SKYRC Q200 4CH LCD Screen Balance Charger Discharger -$190.24 Online Shopping| GearBest.com
They want 190 on the website but with the code it's $149.and you get free shipping.
I ordered on June 1st they took 7 days to confirm that it shipped, and another 7 days to get to Florida. Not fast but the price is right.
I have 4 H batteries so I also had to buy some cables - 8 bucks each on ebay. I bought this unit because I have the need to charge other batteries too.
Hope this helps -M

I have the two port version and LOVE it! They are the same as Sky and rebranded as Hitec.

X2 AC Plus 2 Port AC/DC Multi-Charger | HITEC RCD USA

I can read voltage and resistance of each cell and set parameters to my specs and not just what Venom thinks it should be (on the Venom 4 battery charger). Batteries can be monitored on the display or with a mini USB cable, can be monitored on a PC. I also have the Wi Fi module and the charger can be monitored and controlled from my cell phone.

Plus I'm not limited to just one type of battery.

I imagine the four port version would be just as sweet! Tower has it. The Gearbest Sky is cheaper if the code is still good.

Need to buy H battery adapters, though.

Sign up for emails from Tower and they'll send you coupons for a % off whatever you spend.

Last edited:
I believe 15.4 volts is storage voltage

You can either guess with the Yuneec charger or buy a charger that has a storage mode. I have the Venom four battery charger that has storage and cycle modes:
8bf0e0af729a6dc23f0c0ec751e63bcc.png

Reactions: Robert Brooks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder