Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Charger thoughts?

Reaction score
My factory charger appears to be operating normally. I have read a lot of discussions about chargers with not much info why I need a upgrade. Is a upgrade necessary? Why? What would you recommend for a hobbyist?

Thank you...

Tap the magnifying glass at the top right of your screen. Type “battery chargers”. Tap the enter key. Have some fun reading the hundreds of posts already written answering your question.

Tap the magnifying glass at the top right of your screen. Type “battery chargers”. Tap the enter key. Have some fun reading the hundreds of posts already written answering your question.

Ya no doubt [emoji817]’s. But do I need one? I see on the Yuneec charger on light function states balance, but never seen it blink in balance mode.

How much do you like buying batteries? If you don’t mind that the stock charger will be fine. If not, read the posts.

Reactions: Sky High
Do you need one? Probably. If you're new, you will quickly discover that one or two batteries are not enough. Whether you go with OEM batteries or a knock off, you will end up with a substantial investment in batteries. In that case, get a high quality charger to help protect your investment. I will dare to make a suggestion here - go with the Venom Power charger for your H. Expensive? Yes. Does it charge quickly, put your batteries into storage mode for longer periods of non-use, lengthen the life of your batteries? Absolutely yes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49