Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

charger

I was gone a few minutes. Yes, that's exactly like mine, as far as the balance port connector. You see it says (from right to left)
- , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 ? OK, the black plug on the correct adapter plugs in all the way to the right, so that - , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 are plugged in. The ones more to the left are for 5 and 6 cell batteries. Be sure black plug has bare connectors on the bottom when you plug it in.

Steve, maybe it's translation. I'll upload a pic of the connector in a couple minutes.

OK, maybe this will work. First is one om the charger balance ports. Second pic is both charger port and the bottom side of the black balance plug on the adapter cable. So turn black cable over and position it as far right as possible and plug it in.

Balport.jpg

balPort-adapter plug.jpg

this is my chargerchargeur.jpg i dont have the white plastic plug you have in your charger. so if i try to plug the black cable in the pin the black cable fall down.

ok i try to sand you a pic of my charger do you see it ray ! i want to apologyze i think i lost Steve with all my demands !!

excuse me Steve but the language its a fence to understood

white plastic plug you have in your charger. so if i try to plug the black cable in the pin the black cable fall down.

OK. Color does not matter. The adaptor fitting has 5 holes that the 5 pins on the right side of the charger port fit into, inside. Snug.

I do not know how to use the balance board and those other parts. If the adapter cable just will not work we can open the discussion. Some members probably know how to use them. Mine are in a box somewhere. OK?

Ray,

The pictures sort of infer the user has a balance tap lead that may not be compatible with the type of connector employed in the charger. If that is the case the user could obtain a multi connector balance board from Hitec suppliers that would act as a JST adaptor between his charge adapter and the charger. Cost in U.S. currency runs ~$15.00.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval