Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

chargers

Reaction score
What is a good after market balance charger to buy like to charge 2 at a time

Not looking to take a loan out on one some that are a pratical price

Define “practical”. The better chargers start around $75.00 and go up from there. You can get “look alikes” cheaper but you end up replacing them often.

Hi Charger, I have since a year used PeakEV DY3 DY3 - Product - EV-PEAK It works great and is perfect for discharging as well. I paid abot $100.
Best from Sweden
I got the Morpilot brand DY3 but their both the same and mine has worked well.

Charge, storage and discharge to storage are handy features of the DY3 and it has a useful display.

Reactions: racer102
Those 2 are in the running looking at the Venom dual Pro and the Hitek X2. Anyone have them or knowledge of them

So Vertigo Drones has a Venom Duo kit charger and 2 leads for 115 good charger or not. Plus free shipping

Those 2 are in the running looking at the Venom dual Pro and the Hitek X2. Anyone have them or knowledge of them

I have the Hitec X2 AC plus, it is defiantly a solid charger that can do everything to keep all your batteries in shape and I would recommend to anyone that is looking for such a charger. I have had three batteries for over a year now and they have been maintained by this charger and are still going strong.

Reactions: racer102
I got the Morpilot brand DY3 but their both the same and mine has worked well.

Charge, storage and discharge to storage are handy features of the DY3 and it has a useful display.
I have the Morpilot as well, bought it last week and used it for the first time last night. One battery had 25% remaining, the other 35%. The 35% charged in 56 minutes. The 25% charged in 66 minutes.
I like the display.

Like you, I was looking for a "solid" dual-battery charger, and I had created my own "short list", one of which was the HiTec X2 Plus. Having spoken with a guy in Ireland (I'm in the US) who not only co-developed the 4HAWKS Raptor, but also designs lenses for the CGO3+ (and other cameras), he have the highest recommendation to to HiTec X2 Plus Black Edition.

You can pick them up from Carolina Dronz, Amazon, and your local R/C shops for around $100, charging cables not included. As for charging cables, those can also be ordered from Carolina Dronz, Amazon, and other online drone retailers. One of the great things about the X2 (as well as several others) is that it operates on AC or DC.

I have two Venom dual pro chargers and they are awesome and easy to use. They use the standard 4 button configuration. There is a new generation of technology that is even better. I also use the ISDT Q6 Plus 300W (ISDT Q6 Plus 300W 14A MINI Pocket Battery Balance Charger (black)ISDT Q6 Plus | eBay) These units come in a variety of wattages and are even better.

I have two Venom dual pro chargers and they are awesome and easy to use. They use the standard 4 button configuration. There is a new generation of technology that is even better. I also use the ISDT Q6 Plus 300W (ISDT Q6 Plus 300W 14A MINI Pocket Battery Balance Charger (black)ISDT Q6 Plus | eBay) These units come in a variety of wattages and are even better.

Wattage numbers are deceiving. Input voltage and amperage establishes the number of watts available for distribution to the charge ports. That number is far less than the charger’s advertised wattage implies will be delivered. It may be capable but the wall outlet will likely not make it possible to achieve.

Don’t believe it? Take a moment to look up the electrical formulas for volts, watts, and amps, then do the math. The foundation for electrical power equations has been a fact of physics for a very long time.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdvaikTasteofPurity