Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Charging battery

Reaction score
It's the second time I'm trying to charge my typhoon h battery and I keep getting the blue led lite , what shoul I do???

It's the second time I'm trying to charge my typhoon h battery and I keep getting the blue led lite , what shoul I do???
Happens sometimes! Unplug charger from wall, and then plug charger in wall after a few seconds and then wait till the charger kind of boots up and flashes to a solid red I believe, may be green, the plug battery back in, that usually helps me!:rolleyes:

Dear clonedron

I have done that and it does not work, what do do you think it could happening , let's mention that is only the second time I've have charge the battery.

Dear clonedron

I have done that and it does not work, what do do you think it could happening , let's mention that is only the second time I've have charge the battery.
It is possible you could have a "bad" charger? I would just unplug from wall a few times and keep trying? One thing could be wrong, and that is you have let your battery drain down to low perhaps? Try taking the provided CAR charger that came with your H, plug it into the car and try to see if the DC voltage from your car will do it up enough that you can put it back later on you home charger! Remeber, do not ever let your battery drop below 14.3 volts, 14.5 to be safe!
If what I just told you does not do the trick, call Yuneec and they can replace it for you! Let me know if car charging helps!

My friend , I think I made a huge mistake , I let the battery drain to 0 charge, I thought that in order to recharge I need it to empty the battery to 0, did I messed up badly ????

My friend , I think I made a huge mistake , I let the battery drain to 0 charge, I thought that in order to recharge I need it to empty the battery to 0, did I messed up badly ????
Yeap! Lipo's are hard to bring back to life from below 13v, try the car charger, if you have a lipo charger, sometimes you can revive it ? Let me know, try the car charger, but that low, I doubt it!:(

One if the spring loaded prongs doesn't stick up anymore and I get that blue light if I don't push down hard on the pack into the charger.

Take a look at your contacts and make sure they are clean. You could potentially bring a dead lipo back to life if your know what your doing.

I have had the same issue with charging since I first got the H. I now have three batteries and they all exhibit the same issue to one degree or another. I do not use the H that much so it has not been a priority but I am using it now and it is very annoying.

The most recent charging problem, "Blue LED Blinking", the battery is about 3/4 full so that is not my issue. Seems like all the pins are up and springy. Was looking at the battery casing and maybe where the two outer cases are joined they are not lined up right and prevents the battery from going into the charger completely? I don't know, guess it is time to call Yuneec.

It seems it is always one thing or another with this company. While listening to the CEO of Yuneec giving his keynote speech at Interdrone in Las Vegas a few weeks ago I was thinking of yelling out,"When is your company going to address all these issues?" I didn't. He was so proud of all his achievements, and his "testing" yacht!

I have had the same issue with charging since I first got the H. I now have three batteries and they all exhibit the same issue to one degree or another. I do not use the H that much so it has not been a priority but I am using it now and it is very annoying.

The most recent charging problem, "Blue LED Blinking", the battery is about 3/4 full so that is not my issue. Seems like all the pins are up and springy. Was looking at the battery casing and maybe where the two outer cases are joined they are not lined up right and prevents the battery from going into the charger completely? I don't know, guess it is time to call Yuneec.

It seems it is always one thing or another with this company. While listening to the CEO of Yuneec giving his keynote speech at Interdrone in Las Vegas a few weeks ago I was thinking of yelling out,"When is your company going to address all these issues?" I didn't. He was so proud of all his achievements, and his "testing" yacht!

Dude you cant yell at a CEO....you have to kneel and praise lol

If you don't push the battery firmly into the charger the balancing pins will not make contact and the battery won't charge. You cannot "top off" an almost full battery with the stock charger, it has to be run down a little before the charger will "see" it as not fully charged.

If you run a battery down to zero, it's over. Dispose of it and buy a new one. Those of you that lack knowledge of Lipo batteries need to, today, Google lipo batteries and learn about them. You treat them right and they will last a long time, Treat them badly and you will buy lots of batteries. Those of you that try to extract every possible second of flight time from your batteries are inflicting significant damage upon them, and that damage is accumulative.

If you are doing everything else right but the charger isn't working for you, call Yuneec. There's nobody here that can fix it for you over the internet. It is possible to have received a defective battery. Again, call Yuneec customer service. That's what they are there for.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval