Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CHECK THIS OUT - Proposed FAA 336 changes

More reason to get a part 107 and then you won’t have to worry about it . Besides what are they going to do have a drone police force .

More reason to get a part 107 and then you won’t have to worry about it . Besides what are they going to do have a drone police force .
Could this not be their plan that way more people will rush out and pay to get the 107

Need to join a few remote control airplane forums to check out how this will effect them . I see no reason to make “drones” their own class . Other type of remote control aircraft have lots more power and fly higher .
I

Some of us have been predicting this for a long time. Also that the AMA is a completely worthless organization and why I left it many years ago.

Many of us including myself have no interest in getting a 107. I just like to Fly for Fun. What makes anyone think that having a 107 is going to protect them from Big Brother?

Some of us have been predicting this for a long time. Also that the AMA is a completely worthless organization and why I left it many years ago.

Many of us including myself have no interest in getting a 107. I just like to Fly for Fun. What makes anyone think that having a 107 is going to protect them from Big Brother?
Living in the U,K. this doesn't effect me at all...yet. But like most things, it won't be too long before the U.K. follows the American lead. You have had registration of drones (off and on) for a couple of years now. We are getting it next year. Sooner or later, the likes of Amazon will turn to our drone airspace (I think they are already testing in an area somewhere in Southern England)...just a matter of time.

Living in the U,K. this doesn't effect me at all...yet. But like most things, it won't be too long before the U.K. follows the American lead. You have had registration of drones (off and on) for a couple of years now. We are getting it next year. Sooner or later, the likes of Amazon will turn to our drone airspace (I think they are already testing in an area somewhere in Southern England)...just a matter of time.

I am in a class action lawsuit against the government for violating the law and Constitution when they overrode the court decision to stop RC pilot registration and re-classification of RC model aircraft effectively violating section 336.

I plan NOT to renew my AMA subscription after hearing this. Beyond that don't know what can be done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital