Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Comin' in from North Texas

Reaction score
Old guy here, givin' a drone life a go. I have a Typhoon H Plus that I initially plan to use only on my property to video the construction of a new home I'm building and develop a time-lapse history of the construction.

Old guy here, givin' a drone life a go. I have a Typhoon H Plus that I initially plan to use only on my property to video the construction of a new home I'm building and develop a time-lapse history of the construction.
Welcome to the club, you'll enjoy your stay

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

You will find a lot of good information in the Typhoon H Plus Discussion and How To forums’ sticky threads at the head of each forum.

Attached is the user expanded Manual for the H Plus. You will find it to be a very valuable resource as you start learning about your H Plus.

I would advise you remove the camera for a few flights until you get used to flying the H+ (takeoff , flying in Angle mode, and landing). Once you get the feel for it you can add the camera. Small mishaps to the aircraft can be repaired quite easily, but the camera is not and could take a long time to get repaired/replaced at this time.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: ArtCox
jrevanssr, Welcome to the addiction.. I mean Hobby. Enjoy..

welcome lots of help here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop