Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Compatable Mobile Devices

Reaction score
I have been considering purchasing a Breeze and I am would like to use a Sansung tablet. I would like to know if anyone has recommendations based on experience.I have been looking but I can't find specs on the wifi frequency. I know that the breeze requires 5.8ghz wifi connection. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The device you use should support 802.11ac WiFi, and if you use the Bluetooth controller it should support Bluetooth 4.1 or greater.

Be sure to check the specs of the device you plan to use.

The device you use should support 802.11ac WiFi, and if you use the Bluetooth controller it should support Bluetooth 4.1 or greater.

Be sure to check the specs of the device you plan to use.
Thank you. Do you use an android tablet and if so what do you use?

I use iPhones with mine, but there are several that use Android tablets. Besides the WiFi and Bluetooth considerations the processor speed and cores play a large part in compatibility wit Breeze Cam.

I tried using an Amazon Fire 7, but it is too slow. The video feed lags by about 2.5 seconds (a round trip to the moon and back). I won’t even try to fly with that kind of lag. My son took a look at how things were running and Breeze Cam was only running on a single thread, even though more cores could have been used which would have speeded things up.

I use iPhones with mine, but there are several that use Android tablets. Besides the WiFi and Bluetooth considerations the processor speed and cores play a large part in compatibility wit Breeze Cam.

I tried using an Amazon Fire 7, but it is too slow. The video feed lags by about 2.5 seconds (a round trip to the moon and back). I won’t even try to fly with that kind of lag. My son took a look at how things were running and Breeze Cam was only running on a single thread, even though more cores could have been used which would have speeded things up.

Hello DoomMeister,
I also use iPhone X seems to work great but I do lose WiFi so I'm going to get the signal booster. On the update>> The USB cable must support data transfer for update to work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulrs