Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Contact Polar Pro

Has anyone tried out the Grey, Orange & Blue Gradient filters made by Freewell?
How were the results?

Has anyone tried out the Grey, Orange & Blue Gradient filters made by Freewell?
How were the results?
i have them and they are not blended in as well as the ones polar pro has for the Phantoms.
I've only used them a couple of times so i need more flights with those before i make up my mind about them.
right now they are the only ones available so if your interested then give em a try.

Okay :) if it fits in the cover why does it effect how it goes into the case?
the lens is wider than the stock, but the gimbal cover still clamps in place and holds.
the gimbal cover sticks out enough to where the H won't slide in the case all the way
the nice thing bout the lens on the CGO3+ is that its easy to remove and replace

Reactions: Brian Mackey
I think Ill just modify the foam :)
so shoot them an email so we can get more sets made for the H.
polar pro have great filters and it shows with the phantom series.
no reason why we can't have them made for the H, and they will be willing so long as the demand is there. Thank you!

Reactions: Brian Mackey
so shoot them an email so we can get more sets made for the H.
polar pro have great filters and it shows with the phantom series.
no reason why we can't have them made for the H, and they will be willing so long as the demand is there. Thank you!

Im sure they will just say take them off when your done everything will fit LOL

Please tell me what's wrong with the Freewell's ? Was planning on buying them and never heard any complaints about them.

I tried them before going with Polar Pros. I found the image produced was softer, appearing to be off focus.

I've very happy with the Polar Pros and have gotten to where I leave the ND 4 on the camera all the time unless shooting very early morning or sun setting evening in low light.

I've been using freewell ND2-400 and I tell you it's produces purple spots across the frame, after contacting Freewell I've been advised to use shutter speed 1/250. This did not help at all! Then they said that CGO3+ has low IR CUT, after I mention that I have no issue with polar pro ND filters they replied that ND filters made from a different glass and ND2-400 using CPL glass.

Is any of you had the same issue?
I find if I close freewell filter totally . The last square dot against the outer marker it all goes purple . I can set it only at the fourth square dot from the end to ensure a clear picture. I telephoned the man from copter.eu and said was this right and he said yes . Never tried the speed fix but I will next time

I find if I close freewell filter totally . The last square dot against the outer marker it all goes purple . I can set it only at the fourth square dot from the end to ensure a clear picture. I telephoned the man from copter.eu and said was this right and he said yes . Never tried the speed fix but I will next time
the CPLND filters i use on my P4 from polar pro are spectacular.
if only we had those for the H. contact polar pro and leave them an email.
they will make more for the H if the demand is there.

I am not sure I would want ND filters, I really cannot see the point for stills which I mainly do, why degrade the image further with another piece of glass. If the dynamic range is high then I will usually shoot multiple exposures and blend in post. When it comes to video, whilst i understand the concept of ND's to help with getting the settings correct, how can you know what ND you will want until you are in the air and then turn the camera and the requirements change too?
Well ... CPL filers also act as light ND filters, so most of the time a CPL is all you need :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33