Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller Not tilting Camera

Reaction score
Just purchased Breeze w/ controller at Walmart. When in controller mode the camera would not move up or down. Called tech support and explained problem. Tech said they had heard of the problem. He sent me a email with update to Firmware for controller. Installed, all is working GREAT now!!!!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Thanks Jim!!
Got the my BreezeCam app to work on my iPhone 5s with the controller, but it has the same problem of not moving the camera. I'll try your route to success.

Success!!!

Camera gimbal moves. Drone doesn't have to fly to test camera tilt, just connect to Breeze select Controller mode and when conntected use the d-pad on upper left to move up/down.

If your Windows tries to protect when launching the exe file, just tell it to run anyway. it updates in just a few seconds.

Have fun!!!

Just purchased Breeze w/ controller at Walmart. When in controller mode the camera would not move up or down. Called tech support and explained problem. Tech said they had heard of the problem. He sent me a email with update to Firmware for controller. Installed, all is working GREAT now!!!!
Glad you were able to resolve it on your own. Also wanted to let you know that your post was one of the first that had everything it needed. A problem, a solution, and very important....you added the tags.

Good job
Murray

Any idea what version the controller update is? I'd like to compare to mine (but unsure where to find the controller firmware revision).. but it would be good to know if the link above provides a newer update than the one I'm using.

I believe there's just been the 1 update, so if your d-pad doesn't control the camera tilt, you have the old version. There's only 1 version for you to update to.

Any idea what version the controller update is? I'd like to compare to mine (but unsure where to find the controller firmware revision).. but it would be good to know if the link above provides a newer update than the one I'm using.

The version is v139-8 and is the only one showing on the site. If you can’t control the camera with the d-pad you need to update to this version.

Thanks, my camera works fine with the controller. Did you find your controller version number via the breeze software? can you tell me how to find my version number just so I know what it is.

Thanks

Thanks, my camera works fine with the controller. Did you find your controller version number via the breeze software? can you tell me how to find my version number just so I know what it is.

Thanks

I don’t know of any way to check the firmware version on the controller. The number comes from the download on the Yuneec site. Glad yours is working.

I don't plan to upgrade as this is working well with the controller I have, just wanted to check.
I just went out and played with the Orbit, Fly-a-way, and Follow me modes. Cool stuff. All worked fine, but with the follow me mode, worked best with the GPS tracking. It was neat. Short flight times kind of defeat the whole experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval