Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller problem?

Reaction score
Hello guys, firet of all i am sorry if posted this on wrong place, i just joined forum.

I just bought Breeze and had my first flight with phone which was great, then i tryed to flight with controller. I get this warning that i am less than 30 km of no fly zone? I dont understand, i tryed to flight on football pitch, first small airport is 10 km from my location. Do i really cant fly if there is something like airport in 30km radius?

Moderator Note: Moved thread to Breeze Disussion for better visibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, welcome to this group!

Second, your first hunch is correct. Might get more views if this had been posted in the Breeze section.

Regardless, someone with Breeze knowledge will find you! Patience.

Good luck!

Jeff

Moderator Note: Moved thread to Breeze Disussion after this post was made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try turning off location services for the Breeze Cam app. If you still get this warning you may need to take the phone to an area outside of the Yuneec NFZ, turn on location services, connect to the Breeze, open Breeze Cam, and make sure you do not get an NFZ warning. Then turn off location services for Breeze Cam in your phone settings.

Breeze Cam is using the old rules for Europe (and the rest of the world) so the NFZ data base is a pain to deal with and Yuneec did not provide a way to disable it for the Breeze.

If I can find the old map for NFZ that Yuneec used for Breeze Cam I’ll post a link.

The controller and the phone will give the same results when trying to fly in an NFZ.

Reactions: Luka1717
Try turning off location services for the Breeze Cam app. If you still get this warning you may need to take the phone to an area outside of the Yuneec NFZ, turn on location services, connect to the Breeze, open Breeze Cam, and make sure you do not get an NFZ warning. Then turn off location services for Breeze Cam in your phone settings.

Breeze Cam is using the old rules for Europe (and the rest of the world) so the NFZ data base is a pain to deal with and Yuneec did not provide a way to disable it for the Breeze.

If I can find the old map for NFZ that Yuneec used for Breeze Cam I’ll post a link.

The controller and the phone will give the same results when trying to fly in an NFZ.
Thank you very much, il try it. ?

Hi again,

I found out today that i can fly with pilot mode and all other mods except controller. Every time i connect controller i get this warning that i am in 30 km radius of no fly zone.
So only problem is that i cant fly with my controller but i can do it with phone? Do you know maybe what to do?

Hi again,

I found out today that i can fly with pilot mode and all other mods except controller. Every time i connect controller i get this warning that i am in 30 km radius of no fly zone.
So only problem is that i cant fly with my controller but i can do it with phone? Do you know maybe what to do?
That is a new anomaly for me.

What phone are you using?

What version of Breeze Cam?

What are the versions of Flying Control, ESC, and Camera?

Have you swiped through all of the warning screens when you first use the controller? There are several the first time.

I sure Bluetooth is enabled on the phone. Connect to the Breeze, Start Breeze Cam, start the controller in the proper mode (iOS or Android), select the Controller task mode, Slide to Proceed, swipe through several warning screens, select Experience Now, swipe through the help screens, then you should be ready to fly with the controller. To arm the motors press the Start button for 3 seconds.

Last edited:
That is a new anomaly for me.

What phone are you using?

What version of Breeze Cam?

What are the versions of Flying Control, ESC, and Camera?

Have you swiped through all of the warning screens when you first use the controller? There are several the first time.

I sure Bluetooth is enabled on the phone. Connect to the Breeze, Start Breeze Cam, start the controller in the proper mode (iOS or Android), select the Controller task mode, Slide to Proceed, swipe through several warning screens, select Experience Now, swipe through the help screens, then you should be ready to fly with the controller. To arm the motors press the Start button for 3 seconds.

I am using samsumg s10.
Il try to explain better.

So after it says your controller is conected i get this experience now screen and i click on that, after a second i get warning that i am in less than 30 km of no fly zone. And i get that warning only when i want to use controller...

Here are some threads to take a look at, as they discuss the problem you seem to be having. I’m not sure if @airborne is still frequenting the forum, but he is a great resource.

Note: I have tried the Comfast repeater and found it to be of only marginal improvement for range, and tends to introduce some video lag.

You can find all versions of Breeze Cam here, but be sure to use the apkpure app to install them. There are several hardware versions in each of their apk files and the apkpure app determines what version is needed for your Android hardware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval