Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Convert Typhoon H to PixHawk 6C Flight Controller

What to explain? Here in the forum was a TH's schematic diagram. Find it, connect any UART - USB, and find a suitable hex terminal. Start listening, analyzing, and so on.

Nothing to say more. As I think, there are almost no people, who can write at least a small software part, so sharing facts will cause more trouble than happiness for everyone here.

I tried to explain in a private conversation with some gurus here how the camera works, how the gimbal works, and so on, without any further success.

So, show some real progress and we can discuss further.

I thought you were referring to the sonar sensor, since that was the only part of my msg that was quoted.

Yes, I've read 📚 many of msgs concerning the CGO3+... Even those that turned it into a GoPro-like camera...

Delays, delays, delays... Still waiting on parts to finally assemble this project... some tests need an assembled drone...

In the meantime, I had to purchase a different FC in order to update the firmware on the 4in1 ESC's. Simply couldn't perform the ESC update using PX4 on PixHawk 6C. Supposedly, it will work with ArduPilot configured for DSHOT. I figured a workable FC would better than flipping the PixHawk back and forth between PX4 and ArduPilot...

I wouldn't have believed but, both the CGO3+ and Landing Gear module require battery voltage. I measured both... Now according to a different post the LG uses PWM...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corpseed22