Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Copy video from ST16s to PC

Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to copy video from STs (release 777) to a PC:
1) copy with android filemanager cut/paste to a micro-sd give me "cannot copy".
2) copy with android filemanager cut/paste to an USB pen gibe "cannot copy".
3) copy using "X-Plore" for androis , which works fine on my smartphone, to copy using wifi to my lan hard drive ... "cannot copy".

I am thinking the only way to get out the videos is to get the micrSD from the camera....

About the camera , the micro SD cover doesn't stay in place no more after only few open/close ... some solutions?

Thanks.

I don't know if you are having the same problem I had with the St-16 standard, but when I got that message it was because I wasn't using the USB cable that came with it. As soon as I swapped to the Yuneec USB there were no more errors and stuff copied as expected.

I am thinking the only way to get out the videos is to get the micrSD from the camera....
The video in the camera is full resolution. The video recorded in the ST16 is low resolution. It is best to get the video from the sd card in the camera.

Thanks to both the advices ... and with USB cable works fine , but I read in this forum that with previous Typhon H I can connect with wifi using a laptop and download the videos.
I can do the same with C23 camera ?

Pull the SD card from the camera each and every time and drag and drop to your PC. Problem solved. [emoji106]

Thanks to both the advices ... and with USB cable works fine , but I read in this forum that with previous Typhon H I can connect with wifi using a laptop and download the videos.
I can do the same with C23 camera ?
It may be possible but transferring the files over wifi will take much longer than simply copying the files from the card.

Following some forum posts I connected to the c23 notebook cam via Wifi and it works, but you can only download the photos and videos, but do not delete them.
You can not send the commands as in Typhoon H that allowed to set the download speed and some parameters of the cam, but you can only read the firmware release of the C23:

http://192.168.42.1/cgi-bin/upload

It would be useful in the cam to have a file transfer service to allow the maintanance of the files without remove the minisd ...

Following some forum posts I connected to the c23 notebook cam via Wifi and it works, but you can only download the photos and videos, but do not delete them.
You can not send the commands as in Typhoon H that allowed to set the download speed and some parameters of the cam, but you can only read the firmware release of the C23:

It would be useful in the cam to have a file transfer service to allow the maintanance of the files without remove the minisd ...
The reason that 99.9% of all users remove the card, is that file transfer is a multitude faster with the card removed and placed in the computer. By the time you boot everything up and connect to WiFi, several files could be transferred with the card in the computer.

:rolleyes:
giphy21.gif

Last edited:
Yep, lots of marketing to get these projects, a few I have done free for the exposure.
I most likely spent more on gas and time in post prodution than I made a profit. But being retired, ehhh, it passes time and it's a passion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval