Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Issue with photo and/or video transfer on H3

Reaction score
I am new to Yuneec as I have been using DJI air2s and Mavic 2 pro which seems to be a bit more simplistic as far as photo and video transfer go. I love everything so far with the little bit of time I have spent with my H3 but am relearning the android operating system. I did find a few great step by step instructions on the forum but they don't seem to be working for "moving" files from the main folder to any other folder. Am I missing something. Shouldn't it simply copy and pasted by long pressing and then indicating which folder I want to :"paste" it in?

Next question, is there a "best" transfer method for not losing any data in the transfer?

What data are you transferring from and to the ST16S? Photos and videos on the controller are only lo-res versions of what is stored on the SD card in the camera.

I have a problem also. They load to my iPad, but I can’t get them to load to this website or youtube or anything. Are there different recording settings or what.

Perry

I have a problem also. They load to my iPad, but I can’t get them to load to this website or youtube or anything. Are there different recording settings or what.

Perry
Videos will not post on this forum. All video files must be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. and the link posted here.

I am still curious what files you and the OP are trying to transfer from/to the ST16S.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval