Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crash without reason

Reaction score
Hi! I fly my Typhoon pro H a lot of times without problems. Today drone was in GPS mode, angle fly, and I was flying at a distance of about 150 meters when I lost control of drone. The video signal continued and on the st16 I saw that the drone began to go down at 10 m/s without reason until the signal was lost about 40 meters high, I try to set return to home but nothing to do.
I see the logs files to the st16 and voltage was ok (14.9 no voltage warning), sat ok (18), the only odd thing I saw is in the log F_MODE that change from 3 to 13, does anyone know the meaning of this change?
Thank you!
Andrew

Yes 3 is angle mode and 13 is fly home, so it would seem that the aircraft did receive the return to home command.

If you are willing to provide the 3 log files we could take a look and tell more about what happened.

Greetings!

Losing control before the video is highly unusual. Normally its the video that goes first. We need to see the log files.

"Crash without reason"??

There is always a reason.
Yes 3 is angle mode and 13 is fly home, so it would seem that the aircraft did receive the return to home command.

If you are willing to provide the 3 log files we could take a look and tell more about what happened.

Greetings!
thank you but how to upload log files... format is not allowed in this forum!.... thank you!

thank you but how to upload log files... format is not allowed in this forum!.... thank you!

I used the "search" feature on this forum and found this. Looks pretty straight forward.
As PatR has said above, once you have the log file, then just add (.txt) as the file extension.

Last edited:
At the battery voltage hitting 14.9 it wants to send a low voltage warning, you should have heard it. I'm curious to see what cause this. Interference is a good culprit. Some flying spots will do some noise and can cause loss of control. All in all the flight logs will be your key.

Seiken, I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Did you find the drone? If so, what condition was it?
What was your Return-to-Home altitude setting? Were there any trees or antennas between you and the drone at that altitude setting?
I don't get "low battery" warning until about 14.3 v. That's not the reason for your problem.

At the battery voltage hitting 14.9 it wants to send a low voltage warning, you should have heard it. I'm curious to see what cause this. Interference is a good culprit. Some flying spots will do some noise and can cause loss of control. All in all the flight logs will be your key.
If you are getting a low voltage warning at 14.9v then there's something wrong with your H.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval