Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Crashed my drone. HELP!

Reaction score
Drone survives without landing gear and stripped the bracket which holds the gimbal in place to the frame. I found a complete replacement kit for the landing gear including assembly. Camera is not tested yet as I know too little. I was able to super glue the top assembly for the gimbal in two places and reconnect two rubber grommets back into place. No wires were disturbed and the camera should be working. The camera will run along the track to attach it to the frame, however there is not enough rail left to hold it into place. Any suggestions, or am I forced to replace the camera? If replacement is the only solution, is their a cheaper model I can use until I can replace the GC03+ which I have. i.e. can I use a Q500's 4K camera short term? Thanks for any assistance.

You can get most parts from Yuneec
Just give them a call
the Gimbal mount looks like this
from Carolina Drones
Yuneec Mount Set CG03 ONLY
They say it is sold out, but I have a brand new never open set if you are interested.
I also crashed my Typhoon H a couple of weeks ago and probably can sell any of the remains.
No Camera though, its toast !

Attachments

• 1556227541966.png
    1556227541966.png
    713.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Russell Smith
You can get most parts from Yuneec
Just give them a call
the Gimbal mount looks like this
from Carolina Drones
Yuneec Mount Set CG03 ONLY
They say it is sold out, but I have a brand new never open set if you are interested.
I also crashed my Typhoon H a couple of weeks ago and probably can sell any of the remains.
No Camera though, its toast !

View attachment 16195
After find a YouTube video, I found I need a top mount plate for the gimbal as you show and I also lost my landing gear including the assembly at the top on one side. Thank you :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn