Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CRC QD Electronic Cleaner does work from the outside

True it does work. But......use caution when using it. The product comes out very cold and will cause some plastics to disintegrate after use. I am not saying it will happen over time, but it can happen right after using it.

Also, always allow it to completely evaporate after use and allow it to sit for at least 30 minutes to let the plastic get back to room temperature. I learned this the hard way when I first started to use this product 20 years ago.

A bast of air as Craig said works well and I feel it should be the first means of attack.

Are you sure you used the Plastic safe formula? The older formula is does not have "plastic safe" on the can.

Are you sure you used the Plastic safe formula? The older formula is does not have "plastic safe" on the can.
Yes. The issues is the propellant is what's cold. That is why I recommend a wait period for the plastic and components to warm back up to room temp.

Something else that has worked from the outside is common rubbing alcohol. With the -16 turned off, one at a time, push the sticks to extreme travels and use a Q-Tip or similar to drip a little (don’t flood it) alcohol into the corners. Exercise the stick vigorously after each application. Allow 30 minutes or so of drying time after the last application before turning on the -16. Has worked on an ST-10 as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone