Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Just a quick 'Hello chaps!' from sunny LA. I recently bought a q500 and have been shamelessly pilfering the great hive minds here in order to be well armed with knowledge. I'm really using my bird for the movie making aspect more than the actual flying. Which is clearly rubbish as I've already set up a Fatshark after 2 weeks of flying.

Now awaiting my upgrade antennae kit from CarolinaDrones :)

Cheers all!
Cheers! What’s an upgrade antenna kit?

Hey Cesar, Phil here from Tampa.
I fly the q500, my battery experience has been about the same, even as a new battery. The time on them is about two years, or till that get puffed or expanded.
FLT time was never morning than 10 min, now the two original ones are down to about 5-6 min. They are being retired.
In their place I found an after market battery supplier called Venom, through Hobbie Town.
Flight time way up and great quality. And less expensive.
Batteries will be an on going expense. Good luck.
Awesome, have a link for venom?

So we can get to know you a bit better!
Hello, my name is Jimmie from west central Ind.Been into RC planes & helicopters for quite some time.want to try drones out.finding out it takes a little more skill with having video and learning the ST16. I am starting out with a typhoon H Pro. All is well so fare,and with this forum it will help a lot.again Thanx for the add and will be watching all your post.

Greetings from Massachusetts,
I am a young 90 year old and have built and flown drones for a while now and love the challenge. I purchased a Breeze to simplify my life and find it is a great product. My camera was lagging on the video display so I tried changing my camera settings to UHD 4K, ULTRA HIGH, AND TO SATURATION AND THESE SETTINGS WORkED FOR ME. If you have a camera lag problem try different camera settings. This is a great forum thanks to all the contributors.

Greetings from Massachusetts,
I am a young 90 year old and have built and flown drones for a while now and love the challenge. I purchased a Breeze to simplify my life and find it is a great product. My camera was lagging on the video display so I tried changing my camera settings to UHD 4K, ULTRA HIGH, AND TO SATURATION AND THESE SETTINGS WORkED FOR ME. If you have a camera lag problem try different camera settings. This is a great forum thanks to all the contributors.

Welcome to the YuneecPilots forum youngster! It is always refreshing to see one who stays young at heart. We look forward to seeing more posts from you in the near future.

Hi all ,

I got a few weeks ago a second hand Mantis Q. I know it is not so good for video, but I'm interested in other characteristics to explore, as it is based on PX4 autopilot running on NuttX RTOS, and Q Ground Control compatible.

Best regards.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Great! Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Sounds as though you may have a lot of interesting things to share with the forum. We have a lot of super members here, but need some technical expertise in the Mantis Q forum. Hoping you can help us in that area.

Hello,
Iam Giannis(John) and iam from Thessaloniki-Greece.
Iam an aeromodeller for more than 25years, also iam a certified drone's pilot and electronics engineer.

Regards
Giannis

IMG_20190402_223452.jpegIMG_20190325_113324.jpegSAVE_20190328_235408.jpeg

Hi guys, just got myself a typhoon q, in almost new condition. This will be my first drone, and I am looking forward to flying it here in the UK. So if I ask any questions on this forum that may seem a little simple to answer, please be patient with me! ?

Hello, welcome aboard, my wife and I lived up at Lookout Mountain, I have a brother -in-law on Signal Mountain/
Here is a more complete H manual if you already don't have one.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Hello I'm Stanley. I joined a while back but today I had a problem with my drone and I don't know how to post a thread. Can someone teach me?

Hello I'm Stanley. I joined a while back but today I had a problem with my drone and I don't know how to post a thread. Can someone teach me?

Go to the appropriate forum, and follow these screenshots. (Example is for a Typhoon H)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    231 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Click on the red "Forums" box in the banner at the top of the page. Choose a forum from the list that you would like to post to. Choose General Discussion if it is not about a specific aircraft, or for example if you are having a problem with a Typhoon H480, choose Typhoon H Hex series; Typhoon H Discussion. Once on desired Forum page find the red box in the upper right that says "Post Thread", then fire away with a detailed description of your problem. Then sit back ad wait for the highly skilled and a knowledgeable people here to respond. If not of the knowledgeable people respond, then I will for sure!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me