Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Reaction score
Just a quick 'Hello chaps!' from sunny LA. I recently bought a q500 and have been shamelessly pilfering the great hive minds here in order to be well armed with knowledge. I'm really using my bird for the movie making aspect more than the actual flying. Which is clearly rubbish as I've already set up a Fatshark after 2 weeks of flying.

Now awaiting my upgrade antennae kit from CarolinaDrones :)

Cheers all!
Cheers! What’s an upgrade antenna kit?

Reaction score
Hey Cesar, Phil here from Tampa.
I fly the q500, my battery experience has been about the same, even as a new battery. The time on them is about two years, or till that get puffed or expanded.
FLT time was never morning than 10 min, now the two original ones are down to about 5-6 min. They are being retired.
In their place I found an after market battery supplier called Venom, through Hobbie Town.
Flight time way up and great quality. And less expensive.
Batteries will be an on going expense. Good luck.
Awesome, have a link for venom?

Reaction score
So we can get to know you a bit better!
Hello, my name is Jimmie from west central Ind.Been into RC planes & helicopters for quite some time.want to try drones out.finding out it takes a little more skill with having video and learning the ST16. I am starting out with a typhoon H Pro. All is well so fare,and with this forum it will help a lot.again Thanx for the add and will be watching all your post.

Reaction score
Greetings from Massachusetts,
I am a young 90 year old and have built and flown drones for a while now and love the challenge. I purchased a Breeze to simplify my life and find it is a great product. My camera was lagging on the video display so I tried changing my camera settings to UHD 4K, ULTRA HIGH, AND TO SATURATION AND THESE SETTINGS WORkED FOR ME. If you have a camera lag problem try different camera settings. This is a great forum thanks to all the contributors.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Greetings from Massachusetts,
I am a young 90 year old and have built and flown drones for a while now and love the challenge. I purchased a Breeze to simplify my life and find it is a great product. My camera was lagging on the video display so I tried changing my camera settings to UHD 4K, ULTRA HIGH, AND TO SATURATION AND THESE SETTINGS WORkED FOR ME. If you have a camera lag problem try different camera settings. This is a great forum thanks to all the contributors.
Welcome to the YuneecPilots forum youngster! It is always refreshing to see one who stays young at heart. We look forward to seeing more posts from you in the near future.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TransAmMan