Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Nice, welcome aboard.
Here is a complete manual for the H, in case you do not have one?

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 4
Hello everyone I've been on here for about a month and been reading all the great info on here for several months. I have just noticed under our x-mas tree a big present from my faience and I do believe it is the typhoon H pro that I've been saving up to get can't wait for x-mas day to get here. LOl I'm from southern Missouri over looking the lake, so I'm hoping to get some wonderful shoots maybe even get some closeups of the eagles.
as they say fly safe and happy landings.

Hello everyone I've been on here for about a month and been reading all the great info on here for several months. I have just noticed under our x-mas tree a big present from my faience and I do believe it is the typhoon H pro that I've been saving up to get can't wait for x-mas day to get here. LOl I'm from southern Missouri over looking the lake, so I'm hoping to get some wonderful shoots maybe even get some closeups of the eagles.
as they say fly safe and happy landings.
While your fiancee is away, try shaking the box vigorously.;)

Reactions: DCH
Got an Airport near by? Take it thru the TSA scanner while she's at work!
Or better yet just measure it. If it's 17.5 "x 16"x 11" , then Merry Christmas Taz Man, it's an H!

I don't have a near by airport but did measure it and it does come out to those dimensions so I'm keeping my fingers crossed Lol

Reactions: DCH
I just joined today, 01/15/2016.
I've been following the Facebook Yuneec groups but was looking for something like this, just Yuneec "pilots" to get experiences and problems to help should I encounter them also.

I've had my Q500+ since November, and I have flown it about 6 times so far, and crashed it once, on the second flight. I was too eager to fly and as a newbie I took a chance in too close of a flying area with a bit too much wind and it drifted, wind pushed, into a storage building on our property. It only fell about 6 feet but that was enough! A little over $100.00 in replacement parts, and now on hand spare parts should it happen again, but it was a mistake to take the chance!
Any other new owners seeing this, Patience and a large open field to learn with is a MUST!
Buying it just before winter in the Northwest US with the cold and snow has made me more looking forward to spring and summer now!
Where I live my biggest concern is having a local shoot the copter down! I live in a very rural area but so far no issues. I did register on December on the 21st as I'm a private pilot also just looking for getting low aerial photos and video again and even better than the ones I'd take while flying a small plane. So far I love it!
JT what state do you reside? I am also in the Northwest...Oregon.

Just a quick 'Hello chaps!' from sunny LA. I recently bought a q500 and have been shamelessly pilfering the great hive minds here in order to be well armed with knowledge. I'm really using my bird for the movie making aspect more than the actual flying. Which is clearly rubbish as I've already set up a Fatshark after 2 weeks of flying.

Now awaiting my upgrade antennae kit from CarolinaDrones :)

Cheers all!

Welcome to the forum, @AndyM . These minds are here for pilfering. Doing a good job of pilfering often leads to contributions from your mind in return. And that, in a nutshell, is pretty much what a forum is all about. Always glad to see a new Q500 in the crowd. Still my favorite.

Cheers, sir. I hope very much to be able to contribute some mad ideas and hopefully a few sound suggestions.

Hello. I received a Typhoon H for Christmas. I've not yet had my first flight, as I'm still working through some setup glitches between the ST-16 and the Typhoon H, but I'm getting there. I am a Model Rocketeer and my primary usage will be getting aerial launch videos at our Club Launches. I look forward to the help and great advice this noobee is going to get from all of you fine folks.

The attached picture will give you an idea of what size rockets I'll be trying to get pictures of.
0707181543.jpg

Hello. I received a Typhoon H for Christmas. I've not yet had my first flight, as I'm still working through some setup glitches between the ST-16 and the Typhoon H, but I'm getting there. I am a Model Rocketeer and my primary usage will be getting aerial launch videos at our Club Launches. I look forward to the help and great advice this noobee is going to get from all of you fine folks.
The attached picture will give you an idea of what size rockets I'll be trying to get pictures of.
Welcome to the Forum. I'm sure you have seen this page but here it is in case you missed it. Typhoon H - "How To"

Just noticed this from a while back...
maybe even get some closeups of the eagles.
At your peril, my friend :) Eagles can take down a Typhoon H with a single strike, and will almost certainly view it as competition and aggressively pursue it if you fly in their airspace ! If they do that, there will be not much you can do about it, as their aerial skills far exceed our own :) Generally speaking, flying with large raptors is not a risk worth taking, and the chances that you will be knocked out of the sky and suffer a catastrophic crash are higher than most of us would be comfortable with.

Just dropping by to say hi..Just bought a Typhoon H got a good deal..Own a DJI Mavic..so why did I buy a typhoon h. I believe it looks more of a professional drone than the mavic. Don't get me wrong I like my mavic but if you're going to present a drone in front of a customer in a professional environment I don't think you want to pull out something that looks like a toy. Can't afford a $20,000 drone yet. I also think the phantom drones look like little tiny toy UFOs. Just my opinion. I am part 107 certified. And I'm building a business with Home inspections and real estate photography.

Just dropping by to say hi..Just bought a Typhoon H got a good deal..Own a DJI Mavic..so why did I buy a typhoon h. I believe it looks more of a professional drone than the mavic. Don't get me wrong I like my mavic but if you're going to present a drone in front of a customer in a professional environment I don't think you want to pull out something that looks like a toy. Can't afford a $20,000 drone yet. I also think the phantom drones look like little tiny toy UFOs. Just my opinion. I am part 107 certified. And I'm building a business with Home inspections and real estate photography.
Welcome aboard. I think you will find this forum very informative.

Hey, Ted here from Minnesota my real passion is building and riding custom motorcycles but I got the drone bug a few years back I purchased a Typhoon H and to be perfectly honest with you I spent more time crashing the *** thing than I do flying it, I still love flyin though.
I now have about 6 others but the Typhoon is by far my favorite, ( well next to my chopper that is).

Attachments

• IMAG0987[1].jpg
    IMAG0987[1].jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 11
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 11
Just got my breeze and love it so far except the controller does not work, will not even power on, have an appointment with tech today, think the controller would be easier to fly drone with, hopefully get it fixed today or send back for new one, Ochlockonee Bay, Florida here

hi all from Scotland Glasgow new to flying and struggling with my breeze battery never been flown and getting the flashing blue from **** going thro the steps to try and recover! cell 1 is in trouble tried charging individually to no avail its now slowly creeping up by 5v over all the cells with the usb advice gutted to find this as its un used grrrr

New Yuneec Breeze owner, not even out of the box yet, just wondering if I made a mistake not going with something newer for the same price point. Anyone have an opinion?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy