Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone,
Bought my Typhoon H Pro back in October 2016 for a first drone. Had many great flights and 3 wrecks. 2 minor, not above 5 feet and first time flying with out reading the manual. Never any serious damage until the flyaway. I'm blaming heavy powerlines around me cause gps was on & off and wouldn't lock. But I found it a long ways away in the desert. Long search and I heard the 5 motor failure screening in the distance. Hit the too of a cactus and stuck a propeller into it. 1 wire inside gimble camera tore no biggie, both legs snapped & 3 arms ,4 maybe cause a motor only replaced. Never updated anything on software. I never rely on realsense so it's gutted & new Foxeer 600mw transmitter is in there with Foxeer V3 camera. Fatshark HD's for FPV. Only 1 red LED from the arm is inside realsense where the fan was. I haven't flown it recently but did test fly after rebuilt with fishing line tied to it just in case. Compared to how it was new it's alot lighter now. I need to weigh it. Ive picked up a big masterlock being the most uncomfortable because it was on a 50 foot line and when I starts to sway it tugged the House and had to fight it from stabilization and altitude decrease. I was amazed how easy this has been to repair. I knew nothing about this stuff. I can't wait to upgrade the 2.4 system. I also have a Husband spyhawk. Same thing first flight my Typhoon rescued it off a 2 story house at night. I have countless hours on it a new ESC and cheetah A2212-6 motor w/11.1v 2200mah 30c and the 7.4 original runs the GPS and lights from the Typhoon H I used. It's almost ready to fly now with landing gear too. I guess I have a thing about modding things and being hard on them. Just like cars

Here's sum pic of current and flyaway damage.

Attachments

• IMG_20170327_233440228.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20170305_081434408_HDR-01.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20170114_203735114.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20161117_152833704.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20161217_085207456_HDR-01.jpeg
    IMG_20161217_085207456_HDR-01.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20161107_011213.jpg
    IMG_20161107_011213.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
Hi! Nice to meet u!
I'm Federico from Italy, Rome, and i've got a Q500 4k for my birthday...here is the first test flight:

I'm really happy of this amazing drone!

See u soon...

So we can get to know you a bit better!
Hello everyone, We're Michael and Sheryl Callison. We live in the central valley of California, in Lake Isabella. In our lakeside community we rely solely on White-water Rafting on the "Killer" Kern river for the valley income, and now that we have water, we can all start eating again. LOL I saw a business opportunity in filming raft trips, doing Ariel land surveying for the banks , as well as assisting Kern County Search and Rescue with their numerous yearly rescues.
Sadly, no matter how much we post warnings, people still think the can swim across a river at 7000 CFS. We bought our first drone, a Q500 Typhoon, came up with a logo, and are now working on our license. just as soon as we learn how to fly this thing. LOL Accually this bird practically flies itself. Its a gamble I know, but we figure with all of you to help us. How can we fail!!

Hi everyone,

I'm Mike and I have just upgraded from a Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Elite GPS to the Yuneec Typhoon H.
Updated all the firmware last night, going for a test flight later today :)

Hello everyone. My name is Mike from Colorado. I just purchased 4k about 3 weeks ago. Have got about 6-10 hours in already and like it very much. My goal is to go commercial yet this year. Very pleased with the 4k and look forward to adding to my fleet.

Hello, Tim from Perkasie, pa. I just bought a Breeze drone tonight. I love the size and the portability of it. Can't wait to take it to all our trips.

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

If you have questions about the forum contact the moderators listed below. Just click on a name and select "Start a Conversation".
@Steve Carr @Rayray @BobW55

Hi all, been around checking things out for a while. I have a Typhoon H Pro(upgraded from standard). Hailing from Denver, CO. Look forward to all the knowledge here, and helping out where I can.

Hello from sunny New Mexico. Recently purchased a typhoon h with cgo3+ and realsense. Love this drone!

Hi everyone. I'm Rob from Tennessee, and I've had my q500 4k since January 2017. Just now found this while trying to improve my skills and solving some issues I had.

Registered yesterday. I'm from Guadeloupe FWI. Waiting for my H (shoulb be on july 14th).
Enjoy your flights

Hi folks. I'm new here and have wanted to have a small drone for years and finally picked up a Breeze 4K yesterday. I'm not looking for anything too extreme for my first drone and for the 20 minutes I played around with the Breeze, it seems like it will exceed my needs and expectations. I'm sure I will have lots of questions......john

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval