Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Hi all,
My name is Holt and I live on the Sunshine coast in Australia, and some years ago I held a pilots licence and have always missed the joys of flying so in a moment of madness I purchased the latest Typhoon Pro H which is currently on its way, and hopefully it should arrive in a few days time?

When I gave up flying I took up the hobby of sim building and I have built a complete Airbus A320 cockpit which is almost 99% completed all from original parts right down to the ash trays in the two side consoles. It occupies my double garage, and so after almost eleven years of building I thought I would have a short brake and try my hand at UAV flying.

I look forward to reading the comments from those far younger, and wiser than I, and perhaps I too may be able to add my two cents worth from some of my experiences as I too learn the craft of flying UAV's

Reactions: dhfawcett
Hello, Ben from Philly, PA
I have been a Yuneec owner since I first got my Blade 350QX and Typhoon Q5004K. I just picked up the H Pro with RealSense. Can't wait to get it in the air.

Last edited:
Hey. I'm Bill from Virginia but living in Phoenix,AZ. Just got a Breeze and look forward to getting to know the drone and maybe make a friend or two.

So we can get to know you a bit better!
Hi all, I am from Old Orchard Beach in Maine. I just repaired my q500 drone after a crash. One rear light is blue, not red. Does anyone know what this means. Also ST10 says I have connectivity but I don't have the telemetry. GPS, battery strength or any of the indicators of status. It says it's binded. Nothing on the ST10 and drone won't connect despite the ST10 saying I have a connection. Any advice? Thank you fellow pilots and mechanics.

Hello all, David here. Just moved down to Jensen Beach Florida from Alaska and thought I would take up RCing again since the climate is much more conducive for it here. In my youth I built, flew and crashed many a RC plane, but always wanted to fly the copters. Just never could find the funds or courage to take the plunge.

I'm ready now and have been wracking my brains for the past 2 months about which drone to get. I've watched and read just about everything available on the net concerning my top three contenders, the Mavic, P4 and Typhoon H. Last night I was all set to buy the P4 (Urged by a friend to buy it) even though I had read many times about their horrendous customer service, issues with connectivity with android devices (I hate Apple products) and disconnect problems using the Litchi app.

I was a button push from the purchase and I decided to take one more look at the Typhoon H prices on Ebay, There was an auction simply named "Typhoon H Hexacopter Model: YUNTYHBRUS" it was at $700, 1 bid and only a couple hours left, I quickly checked the model number and found out it was a RealSense model. To make an already long story shorter, I waited till the last 5 seconds of the auction, bid $801.05 and won it for that price."It Was Meant To Be" LOL So now I'm the very proud owner of a new Typhoon H and look forward to learning and sharing all I can here on the forum.

Reactions: MrMusic777
Hi everyone my name is Thearon from Denver, CO and I am a proud owner of my first drone. I have the Typhoon H and I'm here to learn from you guys, the do's and don'ts. I have never flown before, I did my un-boxing and followed youtube videos. The next day I took her out and was thrilled on how well I did. I know that I will have a ton of questions, thank you in advance.

Thearon - Denver, CO

Reactions: dhfawcett
I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

If you have questions about the forum contact the moderators listed below. Just click on a name and select "Start a Conversation".
@Steve Carr @Rayray @BobW55

Hello from Upstate NY in the Tughill area (snow country), just wanted to say hello and look forward to being a part of a great forum. I have the Typhoon H Pro.

Hello everyone. I'm Chuck. I live in Central Texas and have been flying the Muvi brand drone for a little over a year and just recently purchased the Typhoon H for my personal business. I'm a LEO that can retire anytime now, so I am hoping my business will "take off" (pun intended) so I can earn a good living while enjoying retirement.

I've read a lot of the posts from a lot of y'all (Texan for 'you all') and have really learned a lot. I will be posting more in the future and asking more questions now that I am Part 107 Certified.

Great forum, hope to meet a lot of y'all at InterDrone 2017 in Vegas! Take care and fly safe!!

Chuck

Explain LEO for those of us who ain't LEOs.

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

If you have questions about the forum contact the moderators listed below. Just click on a name and select "Start a Conversation".

Explain LEO for those of us who ain't LEOs.

Thanks Rayray,

My apologies. For those that may not know, LEO is short for Law Enforcement Officer. It's easier to say and shorter to type LEO than to say and type it out.

And, yes I was trying to find a thread that I had found last week and am having trouble finding it. I'll try looking in the search field or ask one of the moderators. Thanks again sir.

Hi Guys, my name is Abi from Los Banos, CA, looking for Typhoon H around the county on Merced. I have my Typhoon H for the last three months and really enjoy it. I want to meet people so we can share flying knowledge and experience.

Thank you.

New owner of a Yuneec Q500 4K in Massachusetts. New enough that it hasn't arrived yet. Signed onto this site to learn and get info that will help me before I attempt to make the first flight. Many recommendations to be patient are well heeded. Already mystified at the Yuneec website that has non working email contacts for Customer Service. Thank goodness for sites like this as well as the YouTube videos I have been watching to help self educate.

Hello @Dano1027
Welcome to the forum:
Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm new to drone world, I appreciate any help I can get.
I'm from New York, my name is Dan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss