Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Creating 360 panoramas

If you can find somewhere to post the 18 photos, we could take a look. There's definitely something wrong, but the images that are stitched don't look particularly difficult. I don't think this is a fault with ICE, it should easily handle that sort of panorama.

Thanks for all the help.
I'll check again that I'm using a full complete set of photos.
And that I've not somehow got them out of sync.
Some from one set and some from another etc.

Cheers.

Jim

Nice video RiverRunner .. I'm curious though ... what's the best altitude to take panoramas .. anybody/everybody ???

@RiverRunner
I followed your YouTube tutorial and got all my images stitched together and resized, but when I upload it to Facebook it's not 360. Also changed the meta data for the camera type. Any ideas?

@RiverRunner
I followed your YouTube tutorial and got all my images stitched together and resized, but when I upload it to Facebook it's not 360. Also changed the meta data for the camera type. Any ideas?
Under camera model, it should say "Ricoh Theta S" without the quotes of course. Your image just has "Theta S"

Under camera model, it should say "Ricoh Theta S" without the quotes of course. Your image just has "Theta S"

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I did have the camera model set to "Ricoh Theta S" and it didn't work, so then I changed it to just "Theta S" to see if that worked.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I did have the camera model set to "Ricoh Theta S" and it didn't work, so then I changed it to just "Theta S" to see if that worked.
What was your final image size? It should be 10,000 x ,5000.
On second look, I see some areas that did not stitch correctly. Some parts of the image are duplicated. make sure you have the correct image series with only 18 images.

Hello guys, can you help me with my Panorama? I did everything as it was shown in the youtube tutorial sadly the result is not too good... Look below. The same thing happens to all panoramas I tried to make. Obviously I use the double layer (18 photos) panorama mode on my Typhoon H. I made sure I imported 18 photos to ICE. Please help.NEW TYPHOON H.jpg

Hello guys, can you help me with my Panorama? I did everything as it was shown in the youtube tutorial sadly the result is not too good... Look below. The same thing happens to all panoramas I tried to make. Obviously I use the double layer (18 photos) panorama mode on my Typhoon H. I made sure I imported 18 photos to ICE. Please help.View attachment 6255

Post the raw pix in this thread, and I'll go thru the process on my end to see if i can help.

Have been trying ICE a few times and it does not work for me.
I have bought the Panorama Studio 3 PRO, which works allright. PT-Gui is a fine program too.

It looks like my CGO3+ has very wide angle (It's a new unit, Yuneec exchanged it after I have sent in my old Typhoon H to them, because GPS board started to cause problems). I will try to upload the photos, I had to decrease their quality to make them smaller.YUN00041.jpg YUN00042.jpg YUN00043.jpg YUN00044.jpg YUN00045.jpg YUN00046.jpg YUN00049.jpg YUN00050.jpg YUN00047.jpg YUN00048.jpg

Can upload only 10 photos at once, here is the next 8 photos:YUN00058.jpg YUN00051.jpg YUN00052.jpg YUN00053.jpg YUN00054.jpg YUN00055.jpg YUN00056.jpg YUN00057.jpg

Thanks for replies guys, I hope we can figure this out. Also, Dr. Delta, could you tell me when did you get your Typhoon H? I am asking because I want to know if it's one of the "new batch" as mine... Perhaps they use some weird super-wide lens there or something.

I am the awkward guy with the Mac. Is there anyway in IOS to change the camera model?

My TH always seems to get a piece of the landing gear in 2 to 4 of the frames. Is there a way to set the camera up to start a few degrees lower than what it does?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss