Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Criminal Minds Killer Drone is a Typhoon H

Reaction score
It appears that tonight’s episode of criminal minds Oct 18, 2017 “Killer App” uses a typhoon h with a machine gun attached...

Makes for great TV but sure doesn’t do much to help the Drone industry...

Reactions: BeeRAD56
I didn't see the episode but I read about it in another thread. Beyond the fact that the H couldn't lift the weight, it's another one of Hollywood's misguided attempts at entertainment. I hope Yuneec had the sense to not give them the H's for advertisement value. It could backfire and cost them $$$$$ due to anti drone legislation.

I saw that and commented about it to my wife. They tricked it out pretty well for the show.

What the TV prop crew did to the H ain't nothing compared to how the government sets them up, whether they be rolling or flying machines.

The drone industry will be dead before you know it if the FAA has it's way. The redistribution of the first 400 ft AGL that is taking place will kill hobby use and commercial use unless you are Amazon or other big gun. There is going to be major changes in the next few years.

"According to industry officials, the plan envisions continued FAA authority over commercial drone operations between 200 feet and 400 feet in designated test areas, with drones at lower altitudes primarily regulated by states, counties or localities. The FAA currently has full authority over airspace at any altitude, though debate over giving more say to individuals and communities is escalating in Congress and in the industry."

This will create a patchwork of regulations and permits if not total ban from local governments. Its all about the FAA washing its hands since they do not want to bother with regulating drones.

Local governments and municipalities will not bother with setting up regulations and spending money policing it. They will just simply ban.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-to-test-federal-local-sharing-of-drone-regulation-1508320807&h=ATPGQaZw1M8gYJgfYg9Fenri2WfBI4yQLFELaYOMT30OUc3Vswe-vki3NQ7Kb0ONCARisWh6hCdPwo8x89ihMBb2phxIhJF07sU-Lhy6M-mjqUr1u7qQYrUa_g5ex-TVZB_y9AD_e8q_u0jbUN2sBPHspGQfFDFK9rYU5MXYpg2fGoRMndJQbEXjXMVc52wOGsdCWg_nZKToXHB-CxT664hYGexXIjzx1ZWL3Ej5mirB5qIC7UmfM6RXs5mHR3PnTbRSdJYpY6w3X7kJkC7PeV251mEiQFQ

Last edited:
how hard do you have .. and every year it's all the same for pilots .. come to us to fly - we have expanse, and bears in the taiga, tundra and mountains will not check your documents ...:D:D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hospitalstore123