Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cruise control of Typhoon H plus

mmr

Reaction score
Hi!

I just got my Typhoon H plus, but I do not know how to set cruise control like I use to do in normal Typhoon H.
Also I can´t find control unit ST16s calibration. Is there any? Only monitoring.

And what is the right way to change dampers of gimbal. All 4 sticky gel or something.

Cruise Control has not yet been added to the Plus. It seems most pilots who need it are using the SteadyDrive and seem to prefer it.
Is there a problem with your dampers?
Be sure to read the updated user manual from the How-To page.

That´s very weird as buttons and all would be same? Well noticed also that my H plus only take´s of in manual mode. Otherwise beeps twice and rotors will not start.

Reactions: DCH
You really can't use you old H480 as a comparison to the H Plus. They are so different they are hardly related, more like distant cousins once-removed than siblings. This is a hard concept to grasp because they look so similar, but the operating differences are vast to say the least. The Plus is a whole new aircraft inside, and a whole new flight control system, and a whole new learning experience, since not much was carried over from the H480. Most Task modes operate slightly differently, just enough to make it non-intuitive. Check out the H Plus How to section for sticky posts that discuss these differences. Many of us have figured out and documented these subtle differences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Look at the 520... that would be orange headed stepchild... ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval