Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Custom 360 mount for the H.

Reaction score
Hey all, I put together a mount for the gear 360 I thought I would share. Its pretty simple and will accommodate cameras with a 1/4 mount. I cannot remember the exact weight of the unit but it is under what the cgo3+ is. The mount could still use some fine tuning but provided a better shot than just hard mounting it to the H. I will edit when I can get a shot of the whole unit together and mounted, this was done this past summer. The ball joint allows the camera to stay more level during movements. I think it could use more weight to work better. Also the rubber mounts on the yuneec mount help a lot.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. 20170811_184329.jpg
20170811_181640.jpg 20170807_172847.jpg

So you have two contact plates on the camera mount? Looks like they will short out the contacts on the H.

So you have two contact plates on the camera mount? Looks like they will short out the contacts on the H.
I just used the blank parts kit so there is no contacts in place. Wish the 360's had a little more wifi range though, I know they are not designed for it but would be cool to be able to watch while it is up in the air.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio