Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cyberlink photodirector question

Reaction score
Anybody familiar with this program. I tried to import some photos that I took and they show up with an exclamation point in yellow triangle. The pictures are not read only. I can import others just not this set. Driving me crazy!

I use it and love it! If they are saved in a different format other than a few, i.e jpeg etc they won't be able to load, PD 14 tells you which formats are allowed, hope that helps some? !

What are the supported file formats for CyberLink PowerDirector 13?
CyberLink PowerDirector 13 supports the following file formats:

Import
Video

• 2D Video: MVC (MTS), MOD, MOV, MOV (H.264), Dual-Stream AVI, MPEG-1, FLV (H.264), MPEG-2, MKV (multiple audio streams), MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), 3GPP2, MP4 (XAVC-S)* NEW, AVCHD (M2T, MTS), TOD, AVI, VOB, DAT, WMV, DivX**, WMV-HD, DV-AVI, WTV in H.264/MPEG2 (multiple video and audio streams), DVR-MS, DSLR video clip in H.264 format with LPCM audio, H.265/HEVC (MP4/MKV/M2TS)* NEW
    ** To enable DivX, please download the Free DivX Plus from here. Available on Windows 32bit only.
  • 3D Video: Dual-stream AVI, MVC*, Side-by-Side Video*, Over/Under Video*
  • 2D Image: BMP, GIF, Animated-GIF NEW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
  • 3D Image: JPS*, MPO*
  • Raw Image: CyberLink PowerDirector also supports the import of the following camera RAW image formats, which are then converted to JPEG once imported: ARW (SONY), CR2 (Canon), DNG (Ricoh), ERF (Epson), KDC (Kodak), MRW (Konica Minolta), NEF (Nikon), NRW (Nikon), ORF (OLYMPUS), PEF (Pentax), RAF (Fujifilm), RW2 (Panasonic), SR2 (SONY), SRF (SONY).
Audio
ALAC NEW, WMA, WAV, M4A, MP3, OGG

Export
Video

• 2D Video: 3GPP2, AVI, MPEG-2*, H.264 AVC*, Windows Media Video (WMV), MPEG-4*, QuickTime (MOV)*, Matroska (MKV)*, XAVC-S(MP4)* NEW, H.265/HEVC (MP4/MKV/M2TS)* NEW
  • 3D Video: Windows Media Video (WMV)*, MPEG-4*, MPEG-2*, H.264 AVC*, QuickTime (MOV)*, Matroska (MKV)*
Audio
WMA, WAV, M4A

Ya... Its great for the price! The pics are in jpeg. I've compared the properties to the photos that do load and they appear to be the same. I'm wondering if it is because I loaded them to Google drive on another computer and downloaded from there to my main computer. I'm banging my head against the wall on this one!

Ya... Its great for the price! The pics are in jpeg. I've compared the properties to the photos that do load and they appear to be the same. I'm wondering if it is because I loaded them to Google drive on another computer and downloaded from there to my main computer. I'm banging my head against the wall on this one!
Yep! Once you convert to Google Drive, the format is locked on Google's read only format, and thus no editing allowed . Becomes property of your supposed, GD:(

Reactions: Wileytrigger21
Odd though? I just tried a few of my Google Drive photos, some will allow, some will not? Hmmn ? Have to do some homework on this one!:oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval