Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Czech This Out

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have just taken the leap and bought a Yuneec 4k acouple of days back.
Honestly I had never even heard of the company until about 3 weeks ago and it was a guy inside the Parrot AR 2 page on FB who mentioned it to me. I did some research, liked what I saw and dismissed the DJI based on the widespread awful reports regarding customer support. To top it all the dealer I found here in Prague, Czech Republic is new to the brand but very helpful and enthusiastic.
I have realised that I may need to source better software for editing video but that can be a later issue.
I have not flown it yet but am looking forward to the first go and so far am impressed with the contents of the box.

Reactions: PilotDJS
Thanks very much for that link. I have completed it and await the mails etc.

Hello everyone. I have just taken the leap and bought a Yuneec 4k acouple of days back.
Honestly I had never even heard of the company until about 3 weeks ago and it was a guy inside the Parrot AR 2 page on FB who mentioned it to me. I did some research, liked what I saw and dismissed the DJI based on the widespread awful reports regarding customer support. To top it all the dealer I found here in Prague, Czech Republic is new to the brand but very helpful and enthusiastic.
I have realised that I may need to source better software for editing video but that can be a later issue.
I have not flown it yet but am looking forward to the first go and so far am impressed with the contents of the box.
Hope you are enjoying your drone, I'll be in the Czech this summer, but not really for doing any videoing, although that could happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop