Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Data Pilot for Windows and SD cards

Reaction score
Where does one download Data Pilot for Windows and is it compatible with the H520e?

Also, is there a limitation on the size of SD cards that can be used in the x90e? I have 128 GB cards that are not being recognized, my 64 GB cards are recognized.

I think I found the Datapilot windows download on the Yunnec Europe site, check there. Regards the SD card size, pretty sure it's 128gb. Will test tomorrow.

Reactions: jbuerklejr
I was able to get this card to work. Formatted FAT32 with AOMEI Partition Assistant

View attachment 25905
You are using a card that may work for photos, but is useless for 4K video. The U1 rating will do 1080p, but not 4K.

I am not positive, but formatting that card with FAT32 reduced it to a 32GB card unless it was split into 4 partitions, and the camera will only see the first one.

The E90x will accept 128GB cards and works with both FAT32 (<= 32GB cards) and exFAT (=> 64GB cards).

Reactions: Eggman
You are using a card that may work for photos, but is useless for 4K video. The U1 rating will do 1080p, but not 4K.

I am not positive, but formatting that card with FAT32 reduced it to a 32GB card unless it was split into 4 partitions, and the camera will only see the first one.

The E90x will accept 128GB cards and works with both FAT32 (<= 32GB cards) and exFAT (=> 64GB cards).
Thanks for the head's up. It's only one partition, and the the device sees the full size. The drone is at the office, so I can't verify the exact total, but FAT32 may take a little more off the top. I was looking for a large volume card because I've been flying photo surveys on a 6,000 acre site. I was looking for a way to avoid swapping cards too often. Have you had success with a higher rated card of the same size that you can recommend for the H520E?

I use 64GB and 128GB SanDisk cards with the U3 rating in my CGO3+. They are also known to work in the C23 and E90 cameras so most likely will do fine in the E90x.

DD2230AC-1B1F-46A5-A6F9-89C4535613D8.jpeg

Reactions: Eggman
I tried a couple of A2 cards I had that I couldn't get to work. That's why I went with the A1. I will give it a try. Thanks!

The A1 and A2 rating deals with use with application speed in tablets, phones, PC’s. U3, V30, and C10 all deal with speeds for video and photos.

Yuneec cameras seem to have issues with Samsung cards.

Hi (my first post, just about to get my hands on an H520e later this week),

Which folder and file is the DataPilot for windows 10 kept? I have had a look through the dropbox and cannot see it anywhere. I see an .APK for android but nothing obvious for windows 10.
Thanks in advance.

Ben
Check the US Firmware folder. The version of DataPilot that will come with your device will probably be v2.x. The only version of DataPilot for the desktop available emulates v1.x. Yuneec says they are working on a new desktop version, but it hasn’t been released yet. You can use v1.x to study planned missions, but it won’t have all the same features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis