Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Datapilot stops during flight

Reaction score
last flight datapilot stops on ST16S, it restarts but i have a 1 to 2 minutes no camera view. Controls are ok but it is scary. Sombody same problem here ?

last flight datapilot stops on ST16S, it restarts but i have a 1 to 2 minutes no camera view. Controls are ok but it is scary. Sombody same problem here ?

1 to 2 minutes or seconds?

If they are seconds, unfortunately, this is something that has been normal for quite some time now. It restarts in mid-flight but you never lose control of the aircraft.

It is more than 2 seconds until the camera view is back. Indeed you have all the time control but it is scary. So at this moment there is no solution ?

just recently had it happen to me but at the time it triggered when I hit the video camera icon on the screen. also some times I have video and telemetry but the controller says no camera. Also some times I have camera and telemetery but no video screen.

just recently had it happen to me but at the time it triggered when I hit the video camera icon on the screen. also some times I have video and telemetry but the controller says no camera. Also some times I have camera and telemetery but no video screen.

I've been through all those cases, too. The first time it's scary but knowing that it's only the DataPilot that crashes and you never lose control, you get used to it o_O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval