Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Difference between H and H Pro

This has been covered at great length many times in this forum. Please make sure to use the forum search tool in the future so as not to clog up the forum with Threads that already are there. To use the search tool and where it is located, look above this thread and you will see a Grey bar. Above that and to the extreme right will be an icon that looks like a magnifier, that is the search tool for within the forum. When doing a search, use the key words you want to search.

Murray
Ah, yes, that’s a lot easier. Sorry, I’ll do that in the future

Ah, yes, that’s a lot easier. Sorry, I’ll do that in the future
No worries. A lot of users that are new aren't aware of the search function or how it works. It works pretty good based on people adding the tags to their posts. Adding tags is something that isn't done enough, but I see some are starting to.
I use it a lot to even answer questions for new and seasoned members as it helps you gain knowledge as you go. I hope you have been able to get the answers you were looking for.

Murray

Reactions: Campbell
NO NO NO! Get the big one. You save pile of money (~$300) and it's way better. With the pro, you get two batteries, a backpack and the real sense which is awesome for all aspects of flying. Especially things like Curved Cable Cam and so forth as it remembers where things are. So even if the sensors don't detect an obstacle, it remembers it is there. If you buy these separately you're gonna pay $580.00 for the RS module, $99.00 for the battery and $99.00 for the case.

The pro is not disappearing, there is a newer quieter one, the "Typhoon H Plus", with the new real sense firmware update. The new drone is 40% quieter if you care (I couldn't care less about noise) and it has the 20mp 1" sensor E90 Camera and they are supposed to launch in June of 2018.

Heres an explanation of Real Sense:

Reactions: Campbell
NO NO NO! Get the big one. You save pile of money (~$300) and it's way better. With the pro, you get two batteries, a backpack and the real sense which is awesome for all aspects of flying. Especially things like Curved Cable Cam and so forth as it remembers where things are. So even if the sensors don't detect an obstacle, it remembers it is there. If you buy these separately you're gonna pay $580.00 for the RS module, $99.00 for the battery and $99.00 for the case.

The pro is not disappearing, there is a newer quieter one, the "Typhoon H Plus", with the new real sense firmware update. The new drone is 40% quieter if you care (I couldn't care less about noise) and it has the 20mp 1" sensor E90 Camera and they are supposed to launch in June of 2018.

Heres an explanation of Real Sense:
Wow! Didn’t know about the plus, just searched it up... That looks amazing, thank you so much for giving me a heads up, I might be going for it instead! :)

Reactions: Gerald

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda