Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Differens between EU and US batteries?

Reaction score
I saw a Youtube video from Captain Drone testing the H flight time. He said he got 14.5 minutes with a EU battery?! Is there different batteries in US and EU? Or will the US and EU software consume different power?
Best from Sweden

The power that camera and WLAN consumes is marginal. There are no different batteries from stock. Maybe the Europeen market is not that big so that the batteries are longer on stock but this makes also no that big difference.
So the facit is, no there is no difference, my p.o.v.
Flight times depends on how cold a battery is, how fast you fly and from many other circumstances.

br HE (best from Germany)

I agree with that assessment. Factory Yuneec batteries are the same across the board while any differences people might note originate with after market products, where there are differences in product quality. At system production levels that’s not the case as minimum pricing in bulk quantity would cap control of battery manufacturing quality. There is likely a minor flight duration difference between E.U. and U.S. aircraft due to legal limits with RF power levels but that difference is negligible. For most it would never become apparent due to vast variations in weather conditions and flying styles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annaduke