Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Different way of scrolling

Reaction score
Just in case any Yuneec engineers monitor this site I would like to see a firmware update where if you want to manually adjust the ISO, Shutter speed, or the EV(exposure value) like most experienced photographers like to do; I would like to see individual buttons like the ones used for selecting a WB(white balance) setting; that you just push (ISO, EV, or Shutter Speed) and then use the + and - icons at the bottom to adjust up or down your desired setting. I'm always scrolling the wrong way or end up scrolling past my desired setting sometimes all the way to the highest end or lowest end of the setting. Is there anybody who agrees with me

yes i agree with you. Also in addition to your request I would like to see the settings to be saved when turning off the ST10+ and turning it back on. The settings are WB and other camera settings that the user can select. Currently it does not permanent save things at all.

yes i agree with you. in addition to your request I would like to see the settings to be saved when turning off the ST10+ and turning it back on. The settings are WB and other camera settings that the user can select. Currently it does not permanent save things at all.
i highly agree with both of the two suggestions. i also might add that i bought a nice "stylus" at the dollar store. it has both a laser pointer and rubber stlylus tip. i keep it in my "flight bag" for adjusting the EV and such on the touchscreen. the inputs do not respond well to my finger touch even with clean hands and clean screen...very poor touchscreen response!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval