Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Disappointed in Yuneecs customer service

Reaction score
Just recently received my Typhoon back from repair due to firmware update issues. I took pictures of my drone before it left and compared numbers with returned drone and camera. Drone is the same however camera is not. I take pride in my devices by taking care of them. The camera I received back has scratches, scuffs, filter scratched, labels are peeling, etc. If anything, I should have received a new camera and not someone elses. I am very disappointed and if this is not corrected, I will never purchase another Yuneec product or recommend them. Someone from Yuneec needs to contact me soon to correct this. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks in advance.

Just recently received my Typhoon back from repair due to firmware update issues. I took pictures of my drone before it left and compared numbers with returned drone and camera. Drone is the same however camera is not. I take pride in my devices by taking care of them. The camera I received back has scratches, scuffs, filter scratched, labels are peeling, etc. If anything, I should have received a new camera and not someone elses. I am very disappointed and if this is not corrected, I will never purchase another Yuneec product or recommend them. Someone from Yuneec needs to contact me soon to correct this. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks in advance.
Posting here will not get someone to call you. This site is not owned or monitored by Yuneec. call them on the phone. They have been very responsive when I have talked to them.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
I know that. I did not address that statement to anyone on this. FYI. I just spoke to someone at Yuneec and they told me my camera was replaced because it did not work properly. All this was due to a firmware upgrade. The issue I have is that cosmetically the camera looks like crap. The ink on the labels look like they have been exposed to moisture. Why couldn't they have just changed parts out in my camera and sent me my camera back? At least I know that my camera hadn't crashed or been exposed to moisture.

Look on the bright side, your camera has been tested by their team of professionals. It's been thrown around and sprayed with water and tumble dried with rocks and still works! Now you can have confidence in your camera, it's a proven survivor! Seriously though what did they do grab the camera off of someone's crashed H after they sent that customer a new drone you got their used camera? I'd be pissed.

Update: I became even more pissed when I plugged the camera on my drone and it didn't power on. It took a couple of calls and pictures but I have a new camera being sent to me. I appreciate the help from yuneec but I shouldn't have to plead my case due to their error.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Update 2: I received a brand new camera and guess what, it does not work either. The Typhoon is not sending power to the camera. I was told to send it back once again and I said no. The alternative is to receive a refurb in 3 days. No thank you. I have no idea what has happened to that refurb. ****, I got my own back that was refurbished and it does not work. I can only imagine what I would get if it is considered "refurbished". I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was told they would return my call in 3 days. SMH.

SLO, don't let them doubletalk you buddy you need to talk to supervisor and if you can't get a supervisor hang up and call back until someone finally listens to you. One of the reasons I'm saying this is because you are in the system. They are killing you with kindness.

Reactions: DroneClone
Look on the bright side, your camera has been tested by their team of professionals. It's been thrown around and sprayed with water and tumble dried with rocks and still works! Now you can have confidence in your camera, it's a proven survivor! Seriously though what did they do grab the camera off of someone's crashed H after they sent that customer a new drone you got their used camera? I'd be pissed.
It was my old H camera, she takes a lickin" , but keeps on tickin" Perfect focus too!:rolleyes: Call Yuneec and kindly express your concern, they will take care of you my friend !;)

Reactions: Dragonflyerthom
It was my old H camera, she takes a lickin" , but keeps on tickin" Perfect focus too!:rolleyes: Call Yuneec and kindly express your concern, they will take care of you my friend !;)
I've called and sent numerous emails. I am getting the same old runaround.

SLO, don't let them doubletalk you buddy you need to talk to supervisor and if you can't get a supervisor hang up and call back until someone finally listens to you. One of the reasons I'm saying this is because you are in the system. They are killing you with kindness.
Good suggestion.

Update 3: It has been seven weeks and still no Typhoon H. When will they realize that customer service means more than just answering a phone.

Call and demand to speak with the service manager, or director of customer service and gently, but sternly explain you long delay and ask them to just send you a new replacement to get you back up in air or work!, Who knows, could work my friend ;)

Call and demand to speak with the service manager, or director of customer service and gently, but sternly explain you long delay and ask them to just send you a new replacement to get you back up in air or work!, Who knows, could work my friend ;)
Thanks for the reply DroneClone. I have asked to speak to a manager 3 times. Ive been told they will return my call within 48 hrs. It is always someone else who calls me back.

Where are you located? Here in the USA, I have had very excellent response from Yuneec customer service. I have never had to wait for someone to answer the phone.

I am in the US. They always answer the phone. I find that everyone has a different answer and never is willing to do the right thing for the customer. I feel that they do whats in the best interest of Yuneec. They keep telling me that they have to follow policy and when I ask them for the policy, they cant send it to me. As a customer, I need to understand what I am entitled to. In my case, my typhoon was sent back to me with a broken part that was not broken when I sent it in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval