Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DIY Connector Wire Between Q500 4K and Gimbal, YUNCGO3104

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, after reading every post here I still have a question, as I cannot seem to be able to purchase the pre-made connector from the gimbal to the body of the drone I am going to have to fabricate one of my own.

I found a picture of a replacement wire that (apparently) a third party vendor had fabricated that was not "twisted" and did not have the ferrite core wound onto it. I enlarged the picture and color coded the wires and would appreciate it if someone with an actual genuine part could verify the pin-out.

In addition it would be a help if someone could ID the connector types and model numbers so I could purchase those separately as well.

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter.

Q500 Gimbal Pinout-11a.png

Hello Everyone, after reading every post here I still have a question, as I cannot seem to be able to purchase the pre-made connector from the gimbal to the body of the drone I am going to have to fabricate one of my own.
Have you checked with these folks?
"YUNEEC Connection Wire Between Typhoon Q500 4K and Gimbal"
"Amazon.com: Yuneec YUNCGO3104 Connection Wire Between Q500 4K and Gimble: Electronics"
"New Yuneec YUNCGO3104 Connect Wire Between CB203 gimbal or CG203+ camera combo 813646021267 | eBay"

If you aren't in the US, let me know.

Thank You Kind Sir, for doing what amounts to my legwork for me....Last time I checked B&H these parts were back ordered, but also it will cost me 100% of the price of the part and take at least a week to get here but a viable opton none the less....

The Amazon link that you graciously provided for me wants $45 for the part.

The ebay link that you were also kind enough to provide is not selling a genuine Yuneec part....so for the money if using a non genuine jpart, I might as well make my own, *** these are solderless connectors all one needs to do is strip the wires and insert them into the plug and I believe my skill-set is within that range.

But I do thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to research that not only for me but for all the other operators out there, you are a kind and generous man.
Fake Parts.png

Thanks to rogress Horizon Hobby now has an order...!!!
2 gold stars out of petty cash to you sir, thank you very much....
Will still take 4-9 days for it to arrive but only $3 shipping so all in for $14 bucks, I can live with that.

I had, however managed to just ID the larger of the two connectors, the part that goes to the drone body as...seen here.....Molex 2.54mm 2543.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval